**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Reading between the lines: BI, JC, Nance, Zu safe.

Everyone else on the block. Not even mad honestly.

Man...I believe it.

I honestly think it has to do with both off & on the court.

Both guys have been called out for not bringing it 100% all the time and their work ethic. D'Lo it just seems he won't listen to anyone except for his dad.

Magic wants to keep ingram yet jim and mitch were fired because they wouldn't trade him. This is off to a great start

Magic tried to get Bob Myers but he declined, yeah he's more than likely hiring Rob. I'm more interested who he gets around him. Lakers have unlimited resources so I'm excited.

Byron on ESPN NBA The Jump saying "I didn't get the feeling Mitch & Jim were on the same page when it came to player personnel decisions the past few years"

*Sigh*

I don't mind the new day to day guy being an agent. But that guy being Kobe's agent just irks the hell outta me, even if he has connections. Just reeks of keeping it in the Laker family.

Magic " we have players who do the same thing" 

on 710

not word for word but man, some guys getting shipped

d'lo and randle are both lefthanded right? 

said he intends to being in analytical guys as well

does that mean he told mitch to take his abacus fax machine? 

on 710

Dude just said PER is analytics. He didn't even know what PER stood for. 

on 710

Dude just said PER is analytics. He didn't even know what PER stood for. 
Magic isnt a wordsmith bruh

From CBS Sports:

That drama was on keen and growing display the past two weeks, sources say. One source close to the situation said Kupchak and Jeanie Buss had not spoken since Nov. 1, despite her role as president of basketball operations and the power that gave her to fire Kupchak, and that her brother had resorted to communicating with his sister only through lawyers. The same source said Jeanie never was informed of a potential DeMarcus Cousins trade over the weekend and described a chaotic scene in which Jim Buss insisted low-level basketball officials “vote” on the proposed deal while Jeanie and Magic were left in the dark.
“This is a perfect exempt of what needs to change,” the source said.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/h...f-they-hire-a-real-gm-to-help-make-decisions/

Man...If this is true...

Back
Top Bottom