**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron and AD were super human. But it didn't matter because Westbrook was dog ****. Rondo/Melo played too much, Deandre was useless.

Edit:

At least Bazemore looked solid. AB looked decent enough.

BFB93545-F3C6-4F75-B1C4-B057996D74BB.jpeg

:emoji_heart_eyes:

Like I said earlier: the team will look way different come January. Lots of guys will be gone.

Also like I said; warriors winning. After that preseason there was 0 chance we were winning. No Nunn no Ellington no tht no ariza hurt Monk.

lakers most likely would have won had vogel kept westbrook on the bench in the 4th but he brought him back in after 2 minutes on the bench

First week predictions:

GSW:

Team will be still in preseason mode. Expect a poor game by Westbrook as he overthinks things to start the season. Without Ellington ariza and THT along with hobbled Monk and Nunn, I think it’s more of the preseason type game. Close at times but ultimately we lose by 8. I expect Reaves to get about 12 mins this

109-101

PHX:
A seasoned healthy suns team will have a field day against us as we still figure things out. Won’t be close. Suns by 16. Cp3 will put Jordan in pick and roll nightmare. Westbrook will improve slightly but team will still preach “parience” after. ESPN will melt down.
114-88.

after these two games lakers will start to string together wins as they get rhythm.
Damn you talented

What, the Lakers think they're a three point shooting team now? LOL

Basketball is simple. Dominate the paint, dominate the boards, be more aggressive = 4 wins out of 7 against ANY team especially when you have the size and length advantage. This why LAL lost, and it will get corrected soon enough
20211019_235345.jpg

Bron and AD were super human. But it didn't matter because Westbrook was dog ****. Rondo/Melo played too much, Deandre was useless.

Edit:

At least Bazemore looked solid. AB looked decent enough.
lakers most likely would have won had vogel kept westbrook on the bench in the 4th but he brought him back in after 2 minutes on the bench
4v6 when Westbrook is on the floor :smh:

:rofl:

It's only game one but I would get used to this if I were you guys. It's playing out exactly how I knew it would. Adian LeBron playing like the top 10 superstars they are and Russell Westbrook with an incredible, negative plus/minus tanking the game for the team but Frank doesn't have the clout to keep Westbrook on the bench because he's one of our "stars". If you think it's bad now, wait until the playoffs we are going to be playing 4 on 5 every minute Russ is on the floor but we can't mention because he is a "star" 😂

Westbrook is the same low efficiency, low IQ player he's always been. You guys were crazy to think he would magically change now that he's playing with LeBron. He's played with prime KD, prime Harden, Bradley Beal,etc, I think he's going to grow a brain all of a sudden?

I'm not even mad about this game because I expected this and I expect to see a lot more of it.

Back
Top Bottom