**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I tried to tell y'all :lol:

"He's gonna be a different player"

"He's gonna adapt now that he's playing with Lebron"

He's the same hyper athletic, low efficiency, low IQ player he's always been. Just accept it, it'll make all of your lives easier because you won't be pulling your hair out

🤡 take

AD and Bron look good.
Vogel simply can’t play Russ and Rondo together. It just doesn’t work.
Ya I get there are injuries but just play monk. Or play Reaves. Or Bradley. Literally anyone but that combo

Not a good look for Russ and his ability to “play make” when Vogel feels pressed to play Rondo to give lebron a rest from playmaking (when Russ is also out there) lol

Ya I get there are injuries but just play monk. Or play Reaves. Or Bradley. Literally anyone but that combo

Not a good look for Russ and his ability to “play make” when Vogel feels pressed to play Rondo to give lebron a rest from playmaking (when Russ is also out there) lol

😆 Vogel is a known idiot with lineups. It's really obvious that Russ should be leading the non Bron/AD minutes.

Mind you we are missing ariza Nunn tht Ellington and pretty much Monk (he prob still hurt). That’s an entire starting lineup lol

How many times are Kevin Harlan and Reggie gonna say “warriors shooting only ____ and down only ____”

laker playing sloppy too dunbasses

Back
Top Bottom