**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Will everyone be in panic mode if we start the season 11-9 or 10-10 while they still trying to figure things out. Or will the blame go to Vogel, granted there are some injuries involved. Can't wait to see how quickly (or slowly) it will take for things to start clicking

I’m with y’all but from what I remember the schedule is super soft to start the year. Would be disappointed with 500 after 20 games.

I’m with y’all but from what I remember the schedule is super soft to start the year. Would be disappointed with 500 after 20 games.

Not saying it's the same collective of talent but the Heatles started rough too.
Honestly a couple weeks after ASG is where we will have a good idea what the team will be like.

99C84E29-58B9-460B-AE23-A64A8B51958D.jpeg

I’m looking forward to watching these guys figure it out. Russ is polarizing dude, but he’s a force once he gets rolling. I don’t think he really needs to change who he is, but just adjust his usage playing next to Lebron and AD

Shoot as long as we avoid the play-in tourney & lock up home court, this season will be a SUCCESS :lol:

need home court though 100%

I haven’t made it past a single first half this preseason. Hard to watch this team.
Melo ain’t it man. He comes in starts shooting like its 2006

We will suddenly figure how to win when the season starts. Everyone will play D and hit shots all the sudden. I’m not worried

Back
Top Bottom