**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Even still, doesn't change the fact AD lives in the perimeter 75% of the time whether or not Russ is in the game, which ultimately causes spacing issues when AD plays the 5.

So you tryna go with the original bet then?

Original bet was....
You say AD starts at center opening night
I say DJ or DH starts at center opening night
AD at the 5 isn't the issue. Don't think I've heard that one before :lol:

Bet is that DJ won't start the whole season even if healthy

AD at the 5 isn't the issue. Don't think I've heard that one before :lol:

Bet is that DJ won't start the whole season even if healthy
Nah I'm good on that because Vogel could easily decide to start Dwight or AD at the 5 if DJ isn't playing well.

I'm sticking with original bet as to who is starting at center once regular season starts.

Russ doesn't help the spacing when his man is abandoning him to double AD. At one point Vogel had rondo and Russ in there so he can kinda blame himself for that. As soon as Russ went out AD was in the paint every time down because Bron and Rondo were finding him early. When they did double Rondo knocked down the open 3. Russ will find his chemistry with AD as the year goes on

I'll definitely put $200 on that

I mean a team with Simmons was able to be first in the east.
A team with Roberson and Westbrook playing together was one of the best teams in the league for years.

laker fans wanna act like this is some new method of playing basketball that’s never been done before

oh Russell shoots 32 percent from 3! The other 4 guys MUST be >45%3 point shooters to win any games. Lol.Since when?

Russell should cut right down the middle of the lane so he could take his man with him.

Fundamental basketball.

But again, soft *** AD playing outside the paint facing up when he should've been backing down the much smaller defender to either draw a foul or shoot over him from 10 feet.

But he stay wanting to shoot jumpers SMH

Since the vets DGAF about these preseason games, neither do I.

Going to give them about 10-15 games before I form any real opinions about the Westbrook trade or roster construction.

Lebron and AD look healthy, that's the only thing that matters to me at the moment.

I’m not too mad at Ellington. I’m mad at fans that thought he was Steph Curry

Players are vet minimum players for a reason. There isn’t much fans know about more than scouts and front office people that get paid millions. If he was that good, he would make at least 5 mill a year

half of our rotation being out to start the season ain't the best Omen... i'm figuring we settle as a 3rd/4th seed but will be rolling coming into the playoffs

There are still people here that are saying “don’t worry it’s just preseason” for the Dwightmare Lakers when they went 0-6 in preseason

There are still people here that are saying “don’t worry it’s just preseason” for the Dwightmare Lakers when they went 0-6 in preseason

There two completely different circumstances but if AD, Westbrook & Lebron all miss 1/3 to 1/2 of the season then of course we will struggle :lol:

Why do people continue to act as if injuries weren't the reason for that season going the way it did.

Saw this posted earlier:
CEE76BDC-999B-4615-9B1C-DEB7C946BE5D.jpeg

Wish we could see the alignment of the other Laker players in this picture. Not all on Russ, why is AD facing up a few steps inside the three point line? Seems like it would make a world of difference if he was at the elbow or fouls line extended.

There were a couple times where AD started on the low block and it still didn't make a difference as far as the double. Russ knocked down a 3 on one instance

It's just preseason
P R E S E A S O N

It’s too early for me to have any opinion about this team just yet. God bless those who do, I’m not saying you’re wrong but I’m going to give it some time. Most Lebron teams take a while to get on the same page…I think the Heat were 8-9 and fire Spo rumors were running rampant before they got it together.

Back
Top Bottom