**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Cp3 too expensive
oladipo too injured
Derozan doesn’t shoot threes and how the heck is he gonna play WITH LeBron who also needs the ball? Plus you’d lose a 3 point threat and a big wing in Kuzma for him. Doesn’t work

shroeder is interesting bc he can be playoff rondo during the season. But depends what we have to give up for him.

I say run it back. Add a piece. Hope THT and number 28 are good.

Either strategy...run it back, or tinker with the roster...is fine with me. At the end of the day as long as LBJ and AD are on the roster playing at the level they're capable of, then this team will be the favorite to win it all again. I trust that if there are any new additions to the roster, they'll be able to figure out how to maximize those players...my only concern for next season is really just the ability for everyone to remain healthy.

No to USC TRASH Derozan we already suffered through 2 or 3 years of Swaggy P another USC TRASH.

Pops didn’t even pick up the phone when Kawhi forced his way out in San Antonio.

Sam Presti OKC’s GM is a Pops disciple and won’t deal Oladiop to us for cheap. See how he fleeced the Clips in the PG trade last summer. Pelinka aint falling for it also after going through Del Demps, Rich Paul, and David Griffin on the AD trade.

Gotta bring home Bruin alumni Zach Lavine

Either strategy...run it back, or tinker with the roster...is fine with me. At the end of the day as long as LBJ and AD are on the roster playing at the level they're capable of, then this team will be the favorite to win it all again. I trust that if there are any new additions to the roster, they'll be able to figure out how to maximize those players...my only concern for next season is really just the ability for everyone to remain healthy.
Moves for derozan or cp3 isn’t “tinkering”. That’s a major change in style of play

Tinkering would have been Kuzma for Covington last year.

No to USC TRASH Derozan we already suffered through 2 or 3 years of Swaggy P another USC TRASH.

Pops didn’t even pick up the phone when Kawhi forced his way out in San Antonio.

Sam Presti OKC’s GM is a Pops disciple and won’t deal Oladiop to us for cheap. See how he fleeced the Clips in the PG trade last summer. Pelinka aint falling for it also after going through Del Demps, Rich Paul, and David Griffin on the AD trade.

Gotta bring home Bruin alumni Zach Lavine
Truth about San Ant.
Dipo on the Pacers tho..

Moves for derozan or cp3 isn’t “tinkering”. That’s a major change in style of play

Tinkering would have been Kuzma for Covington last year.
I didn’t mention any specific moves in my post. However, I don’t see the addition of either of those players changing the style of play significantly. I think when I mentioned DDR a few pages back I said he would be great in a 6th man role. Lebron has played next to Rondo in while he initiated offense, so we’ve seen that before.

None of these proposed moves are hills I want to die on. I’m indifferent to any of them honestly... there’s pathways to a repeat both ways

The Lonzo infatuation though with some NT’ers on this thread though :lol:

He’s been gone for a year and those slurpers went from saying “Oh good Lonzo needed to get away from LA and will ball out and prove haters wrong in NOLA”

Now after another injury riddled disappointing season its “Oh well if BI can win Most Improved Player Lonzo can do the same and now bring him back home after that” :lol:

Last edited:
Does that put them out of position for Giannis the following yr? So you think its worth it even when it comes to age?
We are NOT getting Giannis.

Harden, LeBron and AD is a hall of fame roster. 3 top 5 players in the league on the same team lol are you joking? But there’s a negative chance that happens. Harden gonna fetch a AD type package. Handful of good young players and 18 picks

The Lonzo infatuation though with some NT’ers on this thread though :lol:

He’s been gone for a year and those slurpers went from saying “Oh good Lonzo needed to get away from LA and will ball out and prove haters wrong in NOLA”

No after another injury riddled disappointing season its “Oh well if BI can win Most Improved Player Lonzo can do the same and now bring him back home after that” :lol:
Basketball is a game of fit.
Lonzo at 7 mill a year is a great fit for THIS laker team. To play 24-30 mins off the bench. Set AD up with some lobs and easy buckets. Get guys a few open3s. Zero pressure on him. That is why we want him back. Oh and his defense.

Basketball is a game of fit.
Lonzo at 7 mill a year is a great fit for THIS laker team. To play 24-30 mins off the bench. Set AD up with some lobs and easy buckets. Get guys a few open3s. Zero pressure on him. That is why we want him back. Oh and his defense.

He’s injury prone, jumper is still broke, free throws are a joke, and Lebron already kicked him to curb.

Lonzo needs his brother to be a generational talent. Then he can tell his current team to sign Lonzo to a double digit contract to keep Lamelo happy

Back
Top Bottom