**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I've liked D'Lo seeing and making plays since his return, but would like for him to shoot a tad bit more.

Less than 15 days left. Bet y'all can't wait

On another note, DLOL playing softer than an egg noodle once again

Ingram - ballin' and doesn't let a mistake affect his mindset

Clarkson - staying aggressive

Lou - will be Lou

Zubac - just keep giving the rookie minutes

Swaggy - will be Swaggy

Black - all energy and effort 100% of the time, doesn't even matter who we playing against.

Randle - walking around on offense and defense like he got one and a half feet out the door

Magic - is watching

This team - ******* stinks

Last edited:
Notice how DLow hasn't played AT ALL in the fourth quarter?  LOL

Dude grounded like a 12-year old kid who still don't learn **** after getting hit with the belt

blowout no need to risk his knees
Disagree. Dude got benched because he didn't bring it in the second half. Lakers were only down 50-56 at half. When DLo came out in the third, the Lakers were already getting waxed. 

There were times in the fourth quarter when we cut the lead down a bit and Luke could've easily brought him back in order to provide a spark. Problem is, Luke don't trust his sorry *** to lead any kind of charge.

Last edited:
Hate seeing them lose like this, but can't keep the game close with that many turnovers, oh well let's go all in on this tank... BI got the goods to be something special, not sure if Dlo will ever find a consistent balance and be aggressive enough on offense

Wth is going on with Dlo?!

Dribble dribble
Get a screen
Pass to Tarik 20 feet from the basket
Attack!
Be agressive!

Last edited:
But he gets a big switched onto him
He doesn't have it in him to attack, you gotta WANT to do it

Even Kendall Marshall would probe the paint
Nash wasn't athletic

Last edited:
Luke said he thinks DLo is tired and that he needs to work through it.

That's one night that Luke is willing to make an excuse for D'Angelo, but I'm guessing behind the scenes he's going to hear it from the staff.

"The overall effort and mental focus...I mean, some guys were ready and came out to play...but you can't have that at this level." - Coach Walton.

"What do you think is going on with [DLo]?" - Ireland, asking Coach.

"I don't know, he looked a little tired...I...he...uh...umm...but that's uhh.. you know...you gotta play through that, it's the NBA, there's a lot of games and there's long road trips. You gotta find a way to FIGHT through that." - Luke, talking about Hollywood while having a look on his face looking like he's tired of the same ol story.

"What did you think about the way Ingram played?" - Ireland, asking Coach.

"Yea, he looked great. He made shots. He was in a nice groove....but overall I thought he was pretty good tonight" - Luke, on B.I.

Magic is listening.

The problem with DLo is that not only isn't he athletic or fast enough, he's also mentally weak and doesn't have the FIGHT in him to want to overcome. 

Honestly, I don't think this dude got the heart.

He's better off playing in China where he can be all-Hollywood all day all the time and look good doing it against players just as slow as him

Last edited:
the signing of magic was just a ploy for the fans not to turn on the organization and turn the attention in another direction once the young guys came back down to earth and started living in the cellar again letting the air out on the good start we had earlier in the season.

from the looks of it the ploy worked on some of yall :lol:

son said we were one player away from competing with the cavs and warriors lol

if that didnt tell you something i ve got a magic beans to sell you so you can grow a tree full of *****

the signing of magic was just a ploy for the fans not to turn on the organization and turn the attention in another direction once the young guys came back down to earth and started living in the cellar again letting the air out on the good start we had earlier in the season.

from the looks of it the ploy worked on some of yall :lol:

son said we were one player away from competing with the cavs and warriors lol

if that didnt tell you something i ve got a magic beans to sell you so you can grow a tree full of *****

This makes no sense considering we've been in the cellar for 2 months now and he was just brought in a week and a half ago. There's going to be wholesale changes at the end of this season.

Not only did Jeanie just hire Magic, but Jeanie spent a good amount of time with Kobe last week. Even drove to OC to hang with Mamba.

What do you think this means? Kobe bout to be a team consultant as well? Kobe the GM? lol

I'll tell you one thing...it's no coincidence. There was a purpose for that meeting.

Back
Top Bottom