**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

dcm73lnjiqs51.jpg

From Houston, but flew out to L.A. with friends n Thursday. Was hoping they’d close out Friday night, so I’d be able to experience the W around a bunch of Lakers fans. Was in Vegas last night as well, watching the game at the bar in Treasure Island, and it was dope to be around that many Lakers fans. Houston has damn near as many Laker fans as rockets fans, but nothing beats it out here. Really wanted to reschedule my flight out of L.A. for a few days.

nice. I heard that about Houston when it comes to Laker fans. I gotta check a Laker game out there when things are back to normal. I wish I was in LA last night. But Vegas works. I was at treasure island earlier today lmao. Got some margaritas from señor frogs. I’ve been to every Laker Mavs game in Dallas since I moved to Dallas and Laker fans took that building over each game I’ve been at. Even the prior season when Lebron didn’t play

16B17C23-9AC4-478A-A9E9-41B80CA5BDBE.jpeg

this shirt 10x better than the other cartoon shirts, need info

I think I'll send the nike shirt back. I do like this one better.

LEBRON JERSEY WITH FINALS PATCH

LEBRON JERSEY WITH FINALS PATCH

175 for a swingman?

Hard pass.

I'll just add the patch to the authentic.

Bruh
Look at all the accomplishments we did on the way to the championship.
We RAISED the damn bar. The 2 that stood out to me
-Only team to never give up a 4th quarter lead
-Bron and AD only teammates to average 25 ppg and shoot 50%

Sheesh
I love and welcome all hate

was that just during the season? because it wasnt true in the playoffs. The gave gained the lead vs miami a couple times in the 4th and gave it back.

was that just during the season? because it wasnt true in the playoffs. The gave gained the lead vs miami a couple times in the 4th and gave it back.

If they had the lead going into the 4th quarter, they never lost the game. Might have lost the lead but not the game.

we never lost a game when we entered the fourthquarter with a lead all season including playoffs

Back
Top Bottom