**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

KCP is definitely opting out. I could see Rondo opting out since he's only making the minimum. I'm not sure about Bradley, he's 50/50 to me. And no way Javale opts out.
Could definitely see that. Rondo's situation is funny, because I really can't put a finger on his market value (LOL scrub city for the majority of the 82 game season, and maybe what? 20% of the playoffs). I'd bring him back for another year w/ a slight raise if possible.

42x76zzh3qs51.jpg

Hield
Oladipo
DMC
Derozan

wishlist would be adding two of those ie Hield via trade and DMC vet minimum .

Hield would be nice but he's on a long deal already & would mess up our cap space for 2021, I would love Derozan but S.A hates us :lol: & Adding Derozan for say Danny/Kuz would be lethal for us

Derozen would be amazing but doubtful he comes.

Also, cousins for no more then the Dudley role. He is a walking injury.

Boogie and AB byke and automatically rapid improvement
Less mcgee
And just gotta tweak the guard rotations

but do Need a real sniper

On a much smaller scale than the names mentioned already, Bradley and Kuzma for Doug McDermott and Aaron Holiday works in the trade machine.

It would suck losing Bradley's two way play (I think he's overrated on defense, underrated on offense for this team) and Kuzma's versatility, but to have a deadeye shooter would be a God send.

Did anyone see Heat players and Lakers players dapping up after the buzzer? I didn’t see any of that going on

I went in on ordering merchandise last night. Last night was like a blur to me. Was sipping all day. Seen a few heads I hadn’t seen in years on Fremont Street in Vegas and the atmosphere was crazy last night. So many people rocking Lakers stuff.

I booked my flight last month and the thought of the Lakers potentially clinching while I was in Vegas was on my mind. So much better being out here over where I currently live in Dallas where no one really cares about the Lakers. Watching the games at home on the couch isn’t as fun as being around a bunch of Laker fans.
From Houston, but flew out to L.A. with friends n Thursday. Was hoping they’d close out Friday night, so I’d be able to experience the W around a bunch of Lakers fans. Was in Vegas last night as well, watching the game at the bar in Treasure Island, and it was dope to be around that many Lakers fans. Houston has damn near as many Laker fans as rockets fans, but nothing beats it out here. Really wanted to reschedule my flight out of L.A. for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom