**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Only issue w/ AD is what type of contract he's going to sign.

I don't have any ideas about the offseason until see who's going to opt in.

b2yqgkxjmps51.jpg

KCP is definitely opting out. I could see Rondo opting out since he's only making the minimum. I'm not sure about Bradley, he's 50/50 to me. And no way Javale opts out.

I believe Bron is gonna play until he’s 40 so he’ll sign another contract after this one is up. A 2 + 1. AD is gonna follow Bron so I think he’ll sign a 4 + 1, and I ultimately think he’ll join the Bulls after our current run is done.

I went in on ordering merchandise last night. Last night was like a blur to me. Was sipping all day. Seen a few heads I hadn’t seen in years on Fremont Street in Vegas and the atmosphere was crazy last night. So many people rocking Lakers stuff.

I booked my flight last month and the thought of the Lakers potentially clinching while I was in Vegas was on my mind. So much better being out here over where I currently live in Dallas where no one really cares about the Lakers. Watching the games at home on the couch isn’t as fun as being around a bunch of Laker fans.

Since we know rondo is going to take off the regular season, I would like to see them give caruso more ball handling responsibilities throughout the year. Hopefully he gets some time with Phil handy.

I'm actually cool with bringing most of the team back, one more shot creator (basically what kuz is supposed to be) would be dope but I want to keep the same defensive identity.

-I hope Dwight returns for the minimum. But I'm not going to blame him if he chases a payday.
-Kieff gave up $3.3M next season to get bought-out. I think he played well enough to get around that much next season.
-Kuz will be shopped, but the Lakers should to bring back someone similar to his size, athleticism, age back.

Yea I just checked Dwight's Vet minimum would be about 2.5 so I could see him wanting to stay, the only other Good team with cap is MIA and I don't see them throwing him much more than we would offer.

Kieff is tricky idk how much his value is, but i do know if Marcus stays with the clips that would probably work in our favor. I just honestly wanna have the full MLE available for another FA, so i'm hoping we don't have to go into that to sign him.

Also i pretty mch think Boogie has a guaranteed spot as long as he looks healthy going into training camp, the relationship with AD, Rondo, Bron along with the upside is too strong. I could see Javale being on the move, because i think they look for another big who could spread the floor a bit.

Ibaka would be a ideal fit Starting next to AD

I can be wrong but I don’t think Dwight is dumb enough to leave a good situation. This team fits him well. It’s clear he can’t be a number one or two option so this is his best fit

SHOOTERS SHOOTERS SHOOTERS SHOOTERS SHOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Need to upgrade our wings big time.....

-That might have been dannys last playoff run and hopefully so, ill just leave it at that.

-Kuz gonna get shopped, we were looking to move him at the deadline but couldn’t, I’m sure hell have some decent suiters. Wish him luck, hopefully he can find the role he’s looking for somewhere. Not the shotmaker he lead us to believe he is.

SIGN DEMARCUS!!!!!! He’s got that 3 ball and going to help us spread the floor even better next year, bro him and AD on the floor at the same time will be a problem spacing wise....DMC great passer/playmaker as well....AND he’s fully rested and I bet motivated.

Keep bringing guys along like AC,THT, and freak jr. If we can develop our homegrown talent thats money in the bank already, don’t cost us anything.

Hopefully AC take it upon himself to hit the lab this off season to work on that shot and add that to his game. He could become a staple in this league for years to come if he starts hitting shots!

Dwight has all the money and he’s proved he’s not chasing contracts at this point in his career, I would love to have him back next year. It’s about that bond, camaraderie these guys built this season, hope thats enough to want him to come back! He earned his respect here!

Back
Top Bottom