**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AD put up 30/9/4 on 60/45/85 against Miami in the regular season. Bam can't do anything with him either. Only person that can stop or even make AD work hard is AD himself by getting in his own head or not being aggressive. And if they wanna play zone, AD and Bron (hopefully) can attack the middle of the floor, AD's middy is automatic at this point. We're playing the real finals right now, I'm not worried. Just take care of business tomorrow.

Last edited:
I really wanted to wear my Undefeated "Boston Sucks" tee out if the Lakers played the Celtics in the Finals. :lol:

Nah give me Miami

I don’t want Boston anywhere near title #18

imagine AD or Lebron get hurt and Boston gets chip #18. No thanks
Yes!!! This is one of the reasons I was happy clippers lost. Not bc we didn’t have to play them but bc I knew that even if we lost it wouldn’t be them.

ygsxf4s85cp51.jpg

You could definitely tell when the lakers play and win in the nba thread
Dudes in there talking about Costco today
:rofl: :rofl:

Great win, we pretty much led the entire game which is rare for a playoff win. Says alot abojt our ability to hold the lead and answer denvers runs.

This is the WCF, wins aren’t going to be pretty or east...teams are matched well. We take wins anyway we can.

where them lebron haters at?

shut down Murray in the 4th. Boss.

We ain’t the clippers or jazz fam.

1 more win.

And for the guys crying about not seeing dwight in the 4th.......

my guy CANNOT make a freethrow, it would be basically 4 against 5 on offense for us.

denver would have been cheating hard off dwight, at least with kief he can space the floor and spread the D out for lebron and AD a lil bit...

we can get away playing dwight in the 4th during the regular season at times, but he will get exposed in the playoffs

vogel made the right call sitting him.

He wasn't healthy either. But ya, ego.

true but another case for him taking a back seat instead of demanding post touches and then whining.

Not gonna lie I loved Dwight then I hated Dwight immensely after that season lol now I love him again 😍

I’ll give him credit that even through his immaturity he played with some serious back pain and played pretty well while everyone else was out, although in hindsight he prob should’ve taken care of that first

It was evident back then, as much as I would've hated it the Lakers should've traded Pau for depth/athletic pieces.

But that was also assuming Nash would be moderately healthy, which he never became. :smh:

Anyone pick up the Three Ring Circus book by Jeff Pearlman? I'm gonna swoop this weekend, his Showtime book was great.

Back
Top Bottom