**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Definitely not a must win, but we gonna take it either way.
Ya def not a must win. I remember Phil jackson use to say it’s never a must win until you’re in an elimination game. But then again he had his team in a zen mode the whole time. These idiots need to be told it’s a must win otherwise they are looking for thots to do instead of focusing (Kuzma...jr...Howard and the other immature guys on the team)

these boys need some Zen mode maybe then DG will stop being a ***** and just shot the damn shot lol pump faking ***

Reactions: DLF
Lol Delusional

where Faye at? We need some more humor up in here. this game got me on edge
I literally can’t focus today. That feeling when we lose after the game sucks. My wife basically can’t talk to me after. How the hell did I get myself sucked in so deep. Hope we win this year. After I will back off a little. It’s pathetic what I become during and after the games. It’s not even fun anymore

at least with Kobe you knew he cared as much as I did. Nowadays nobody gives a ****. **** you howard and your stupid laugh when you make a bone headed foul

I think another thing causing basketball fatigue for me is the constant hot takes by professional media personnel. Like how many times do real life pro commentators say things like“nuggets could and should be up 2-1...”

As if a game 2 loss wouldn’t have changed the lakers mindset and effort for game 3. It’s **** like that that makes it no surprise that a guy like Trump won an election. People ain’t that bright man. It’s annoying

Last edited:
Dwight at Night bout to put it down. Got his Big Boy pants on tonight.

I expect 15 pts, 11 boards, 2 blocks and nothing less

Hopefully Dwight doesn’t get too crazy with these mind games, he kinda also not focusing to help us
ya i hate when he does that, most his fouls are inconsequential to the damn play. like shot is up already and he will slap Jokic's hand for no reason

Back
Top Bottom