**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We're up 2-1 in the WCF and heavy favorites to win the championship and you guys are complaining about the draft? I genuinely believe nothing will make any of you guys happy

lol

just a mere observation we had 4 straight lottery picks and none of them are as good as some of the ones we passed on who are balling out right now . Just sucks we missed out

Reactions: DLF
We really failed on all our draft picks smh. Murray jaylen Mitchell booker

watching herro and luka and others show out in the playoffs SMH why couldn’t we get some talent like them?

tenor.gif

AncientNippyGallowaycow-max-1mb.gif

Lakers loses this long weird season before & after covid and playing in the bubble always goes back to this:

-Lebron playing like a passive B*TCH to start games. Then he jacks up and brick 3's when they make a comeback are within 7, 5, 3 or less points in the 3rd or 4th quarters.
-Lazy defense and not closing out on opposing teams 3 point shooters.
-Relying on the Lakers bench and role players like Kuz, KCP, AC, Kieff and others to hit 3's and shoot us back in games which leads to AD not being involved and dominating in the post or even mid range game.

Bench and defense need to start showing up more consistently from here on. It’s damn near now or never time to peak and get this chip!

hope flabby puZma gets the memo hahaha
Kuzma has been soild overall.

he’s had that one game where he tried to be too aggressive and literally just that pump fake that was terrible.

Would like another 15-20 point night though soon.

His shooting % hasn’t been too bad, just been lost some nights

Kuzma has been soild overall.

he’s had that one game where he tried to be too aggressive and literally just that pump fake that was terrible.

Would like another 15-20 point night though soon.

His shooting % hasn’t been too bad, just been lost some nights

hahahaha i will never forget the epic fail reaction of vogel to puZma LMAO

Untitled.jpg

We really failed on all our draft picks smh. Murray jaylen Mitchell booker

watching herro and luka and others show out in the playoffs SMH why couldn’t we get some talent like them?
True but if it makes you feel better realistically they would’ve ended up a Pelican anyway lmao

If you look at these two teams. Lakers. Nuggets

nuggets have the higher floor Plus they play hard. They will Always give you trouble

Lakers have a higher ceiling when everything is clicking...but our floor sucks. We’ve all seen the old LeBron show up from time to time. We are currently seeing horrible Kuzma and green. When we suck...boy do we suck. Teams can just pack the paint and we go out like a light.

we need guys to hit shots and Vogel to please make adjustments. Especially INT hat second quarter

We've lost 3 games in the playoffs.

The first two times, we reeled off at least 4 straight wins afterwards.

Do that now, and we'll be in good shape.

However, I do acknowledge, I am terrified of the 3-1 lead vs Denver. :lol:

dwight starting?
Vogel usually doesn’t like to let his lineups be known til last min

I’m hopeing for either Markief starting at PF and Ad at c

Or

Howard at C.

either way. Howard HAS to be out there in start of second quarter. If not we will lose if plumlee is able to catch lobs with ease

Back
Top Bottom