**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Imagine if our shooters actually made shots consistently. We have two great defending guards who can’t shoot but bring great energy on defense. We have Green who’s too inconsistent. Same with KCP. Cook and JR don’t play at all. We just aren’t good as a 3 point shooting team

They shot well in games 1 & 2 of this series from 3(39%). And were at 38% for the HOU series (good) and 34% in the POR series (slightly below average) which is one of the reasons we've won 10 outta 11 games. They've been good enough, last night not withstanding.

If we can’t make it to the Finals, much less win it, with LAC and MIL eliminated, this will be a big stain on Lebron’s legacy
Imagine if our shooters actually made shots consistently. We have two great defending guards who can’t shoot but bring great energy on defense. We have Green who’s too inconsistent. Same with KCP. Cook and JR don’t play at all. We just aren’t good as a 3 point shooting team
The worst part about it is that we don't even have to shoot well from three, all we have to do is not be awful

bra the entire team abandons their guy and collapses on Bron’s drive :lol:

This shows that he can get to the basket at ease.

While it frustrating that he doesn't do it more often, the turnovers are the bigger problem.

But I'm not gonna get to high or too low off one game that we could have won.

They know what they have to do...

If lebron don’t come to LA, where we at?

it ain’t in the western conference finals playing with anthony davis ill tell you that

umm yes when lebron make his move to the paint guys are collapsing, is that like a radical foreign concept to you?
What the hell are you talking about man.

LeBron made us relevant. Therefore he can do no wrong.
Drive in and slip? No prob. Drive in and charge bc you passed too late? Sure. No prob. Take a 3 after dribbling for 19 secs? Sure!!! Why not!

bra the entire team abandons their guy and collapses on Bron’s drive :lol:

This videos doesn’t really prove anything. The problem is the lakers all went to the weak side and so it’s very easy to collapse from there bc that pass is damn near impossible to make to the weak side corner. So not really proving anything. If Morris was standing on the other side and guy collapse that woulda been WIDE open 3

I was thinking about this yesterday. It feels like the nuggets are both collapsing the paint AND not giving up open 3s. So either they are the fastest in the league or they aren’t really collapsing but rather taking a couple steps in and creating that illusion or they are and LeBron isn’t finding them I don’t know.

I hate when this thread turns into nba thread lite. Please take all ******** and e-thugging there

moonman818 moonman818 said it. We need a Kuzma game. Sad whats happened to him. At this point rookie Tyler Herro looks better than Kuzma. I really thought he can be that 16-18 point scorer for us off the bench smh. He’s gone this summer

moonman818 moonman818 said it. We need a Kuzma game. Sad whats happened to him. At this point rookie Tyler Herro looks better than Kuzma. I really thought he can be that 16-18 point scorer for us off the bench smh. He’s gone this summer
Let’s hope so. He’s ******* trash. Stupid Jeanie and that Neopolitan ***** that got him messed up

Y’all notice how bias Boston based national Media personnel are towards lakers but LA based ones don’t go at the celtics at all

F Boston

Y’all think? heat would give us Herro?!!

tenor - 2020-08-05T134121.054.gif

We really failed on all our draft picks smh. Murray jaylen Mitchell booker

watching herro and luka and others show out in the playoffs SMH why couldn’t we get some talent like them?

Reactions: DLF

watching herro and luka and others show out in the playoffs SMH why couldn’t we get some talent like them?
but realistically would they still be a laker or a pelican

Riley isn’t in LA anymore

We're up 2-1 in the WCF and heavy favorites to win the championship and you guys are complaining about the draft? I genuinely believe nothing will make any of you guys happy

Back
Top Bottom