**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Phil
Riley
Walton

Write it down. I love Luke with this team.

Anyone that wants to trade any of the under 22 year olds, get a cat scan, asap.

Luke did more in a night than Byron in two years. Not even joking, dead *** serious. Scott is worse than Mike Brown.

Luke gonna make mistakes as he learns, but as he (and the kids) grow.....they gonna be fun in a couple years.

Everyone but Metta can play. Metta can at least give you 5 minutes of annoying effort tho. Which is useful.

Nick Young D'ing Harden full court all night......I....I just......wow. I have no words.

We gon lose a lot. But we gon learn a lot too, and these young guys WILL draw attention, soon.

Go **** yourself Byron, *****.

I remember saying young was a good defender last year and got clowned by you and others. It's all good tho, glad to see my boy get some credit finally

Phil
Riley
Walton

Write it down. I love Luke with this team.

Anyone that wants to trade any of the under 22 year olds, get a cat scan, asap.

Luke did more in a night than Byron in two years. Not even joking, dead *** serious. Scott is worse than Mike Brown.

Luke gonna make mistakes as he learns, but as he (and the kids) grow.....they gonna be fun in a couple years.

Everyone but Metta can play. Metta can at least give you 5 minutes of annoying effort tho. Which is useful.

Nick Young D'ing Harden full court all night......I....I just......wow. I have no words.

We gon lose a lot. But we gon learn a lot too, and these young guys WILL draw attention, soon.

Go **** yourself Byron, *****.

I remember saying young was a good defender last year and got clowned by you and others. It's all good tho, glad to see my boy get some credit finally

As well you should have. Nick Young has never been a good defender, ever. It was without merit to try and claim he was good previously.

Last night, and the preseason, he was. So I am giving him credit for that. Last year, the year before, year before that, no. No.

Not saying Kobe held him back but you can tell DRuss feels ready to take over.

When he kept saying "This is my ****" :pimp:

As well you should have. Nick Young has never been a good defender, ever. It was without merit to try and claim he was good previously.

Last night, and the preseason, he was. So I am giving him credit for that. Last year, the year before, year before that, no. No.

Naw, you're just now seeing it. U think a guy all of a sudden becomes a good defender when he's 30? U sound ridiculous

*didn't tank for Randle
nerd.gif
Or JC for that matter. Or Nance. Or Tarik. Or Zubac. Or even really D'lo, just got lucky. Probably the most talented, non tankingest team in the league tbh
tank commander scott gon give you dem hands

he got time now cuh

Last edited:
The Kobe farewell concert really c**kblocked last season. It's fine.

This season it's about NOW and making noise around the L.

Exciting times.

Naw, you're just now seeing it. U think a guy all of a sudden becomes a good defender when he's 30? U sound ridiculous
uncle p is not a good defender 

he's showing great defensive effort

you saw what harden put up right

Repped.

It's crazy the difference a couple games make in Laker fans eyes :lol:

BTW I would never say he's a GOOD defender... but damn y'all was talking bout releasing him and eating the contract :rofl:

Last edited:
he's def not a great defender, but you can see he's applying himself lately and the effort makes a ton of difference.

isn't this season a contract year for him?

He's always had the tools to be a good defender. Never the effort tho. I think thats where all the confusion is. He'll have flashes of good effort then make a boneheaded play or bite on a pump fake the next play down. I'm glad he seems to have turned it around tho. 

Any NT Laker fans down to go the Laker game on 11-6 against Phoenix and do a mini summit?

My past years going up to LA from SD on Sunday afternoon's has always been smooth with hardly hitting any traffic cruising up the 5 FWY to the 405 Fwy, to the 110 Fwy.

Tickets are pretty cheap right now on the Lakers Ticket Exchange website:

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketma...S-Center-in-Los-Angeles-11-6-2016?PID=1958718

Last edited:

:lol:

Yes, I sound ridiculous. You goin to bat for his defense against a guy that put up 34-17. :lol:

He gave effort. Effort he's never given before. It don't make him Bruce Bowen.

I applaud the effort. But he still ain't a good defender man, let that go.

Next you'll be tellin me what a gifted passer he is. :lol:

i'm not saying nick young is a good defender, but i recall several posts over the years that backed up nick young's defense with advanced stats rating him as an above average defender.

i think Essential headed those posts.

Back
Top Bottom