**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Let's be honest, now we know how the rest of the league felt when Kobe was tearin it up

LOL Kobe was destroying other teams by himself.

Harden is... well... he flip flops around the court throwing the ball out of bounds and sells a call.
He ain't cold blooded at all.

we byke!!

tracked the score on my phone last night til it died out on me.

the kids came to play.
great seeing BI with solid #'s, coming out of duke you knew he'd be mature and under control
seeing that Luke quote about letting him bring it up will help his confidence

pnr seemed bad from the highlights, the wings will have to rotate to help the big when they help on penetration....capela had like 4-5 lobs

Had a bet with a coworker that DLO would score more than 20. Couldn't even enjoy the victory last night lol. I knew he was gonna miss that damn free throw :rolleyes

Liked what I saw last night tho...Hopefully you basketball dummies will lay off of Randle if he keeps it up :nerd:

Kelli Tennant is the baddest thing walking around the Lakers media!! Thats muh boo
I have a thing for volleyball players. 2 of my exes played volleyball :lol:

She looks like Chloe Lamb. you're welcome.

Randle played extremely well, my hate for him is on hold. He was finishing around the rim, ok court vision. I'm really impressed. :smokin

CLARKSON THO

LOL Kobe was destroying other teams by himself.

Harden is... well... he flip flops around the court throwing the ball out of bounds and sells a call.
He ain't cold blooded at all.
I was replying to all the posts complaining about harden getting superstar calls. Kobe was the king of the verbal flop. Yes, you know the one I'm talking about. Juss saying Kobe haters probably felt the same way, and now we got a taste.

In no way am I implying Harden is anywhere near Kobe. I'd never disrespect the Mamba like that
mean.gif

Last edited:
Kelli Tennant is the baddest thing walking around the Lakers media!! Thats muh boo
I have a thing for volleyball players. 2 of my exes played volleyball :lol:
I want an Amazon woman threesome with Kelli and Maria Taylor. Both so fine and long.

I was replying to all the posts complaining about harden getting superstar calls. Kobe was the king of the verbal flop. Yes, you know the one I'm talking about. Juss saying Kobe haters probably felt the same way, and now we got a taste.

In no way am I implying Harden is anywhere near Kobe. I'd never disrespect the Mamba like that :smh:

I sincerely apologize. I gotchu fam.

:pimp:

when i read that it instantly angered me. LMAO since Kobe looks to get an And1 and Harden looks to get the free-2

Man drove last night and legit just let go of the ball expecting the Free Throw Fairy to save him.

But yeah, Kobe with the AYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm feeling the positivity. Happy the Lakers got a W. I'm ready for this roller coaster ride, gonna be fun. 
nthat.gif

The last 2-3 years have been really draining as a Lakers fan but that's how it goes every franchise has ups & downs.

The effect of a coach like Luke can not be overstated. He's changed the entire mindset of the Lakers franchise.

TeamTank says you're all welcome for the shiny new toys. :smokin

We really had to argue that losses were good for wayyyy too long lmao. I'm really over the CP3 trade too cuz if that happened we would've never got Dlo the gawd

Last edited:
i told my mom this morning the Lakers won, she didn't even believe me lmaoooo. Then I showed her the stats, she got excited too.

Luke Gawd-ton

Lord Walton

Luke WaltLord

sorry i'm done.

Hoping we can attract a good big man or wing down the line, the youngins are cooking

WE NEED ANOTHER 3 CHIPs at least

I NEED another purple and gold championship in my life.

I'm really hoping my youngins keep getting better to attract more talent in the future. It's gonna be fun to be a laker player again. The perks of LA will be a selling point again. More so than any other place... like it used to be.

definitely need to shore up that defense though.

No lie, Sparks wining did give me a bit of a boost in glory. Spark are basically Lakers light. I consider Lisa Leslie one of the great laker fam. Female Shaq. So I indulged in that victory.

No doubt man... It will be SWEETER this time after the 5 year struggle. Gimme a chip in 5 years Luke. LUKE!

Back
Top Bottom