**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nah I disliked some things about him
Ay you really think he raped that girl? He no doubt smashed and cheated (who hasnt?) but I 100% unbiased think it was consensual. Girl saw a lick n took advantage. That’s why I secretly record all my interactions tbh can’t catch me slippin

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
I am almost 90% sure we are not making any moves at all. I think management thinks that we have enough to be able to guard George and Kawhi And also a matchup against Houston 15 wings, not to mention the bucks lengthy wing heavy team

Maybe we play bad against wing heavy teams on purpose to play possum, that’s the only way I can justify the stupidity

Boogie one of my favorite players but for his & our sake please sit this man out!!

we can't throw a dude coming off the two most serious injuries in basketball into playoff series & expect things to go well. We also have more than enough minutes at the center spot

I don't if any of you were having trouble getting either of these 3, but have you checked Barnes & Noble? My local B&N had plenty of all 3, but the lady did tell me that they just restocked because they kept having people come in and buy all of them. And I told her that's frustrating because I guarantee those are the ones that I'm seeing on eBay. She asked me 'So i take you don't want all of them?' I was like, 'No, just one of each, please.'

If any of you having any trouble getting any of these 3, I would have no problem picking up one for you then sending it to you at no extra cost. I just want you have it if you want it.
20200217_205731.jpg

yo, if anyone can assist with an oop on that white cover Kobe (centennial icon) magazine it be greatly appreciated. paypal, venmo, cashapp or whatever ready. Just hit my PM

My local Frys Electronics keeps the ESPN, SI, LA Times fully stocked and the newstand around the corner from my job has stacks of Time and a few others in stock if you guys need any of those. That Centennial is the only one im having a hard time finding.

darthska darthska

Damn.I had heard before about KG wanting to come to the Lakers back in Summer 2007 and also another story how Dr. Buss had a deal in place with T'Wolves owner Glen Taylor. But damn it sucks that the deal basically fell apart because KG couldn't get a call back from Kobe that summer:

Link:

Last edited:
Regarding Giannis to the lakers in 2021. Let’s pray the laker brass stay ultra quiet about it til the summer of 2021. Let’s hope giannis doesn’t ask for a trade before the FA period. Let’s hope nothing is mentioned about the lakers. If I’ve learned anything, it’s that If the lakers are involved.- the rest of the league will do everything they can to make sure it doesn’t happen

I was worried for a little bit I wouldn't be able to find any of the Kobe mags here in Oregon (cuz this state sucks) and it certainly took a bit, but they have finally started to trickle in and a collection of people have helped me land the SI, Time, LA Times, ESPN, and the white one with his arms folded (looks like the old Dime magazine layout kinda)

But I am thankful for all of you that would have helped get me a couple copies if needed. Y'all are awesome. :smokin

I’m looking at the schedule for rest of the season. Kinda nuts that we play almost every other day from Friday onwards. Not sure when they gonna squeeze in the clipper game

I find it funny that the reaction of some people is this

Screenshot_20200218-153552_Twitter.jpg

If Reggie Jackson and Morris are the things that would put the Clippers over, then we had already lost.

Back
Top Bottom