**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They forgot about how LeBron shut down giannis. Same thing will happen in the finals

where was Kuzma? He shoulda been in there late

Kawhi vs Lebron in the playoffs gonna be lit. Even more lit than Jordan vs Magic in '91.

The HYPE is there but just like the 2009 playoffs when Kobe and Lebron were suppose to meet and face off in the Finals.

I think we're going to get let down with the Clips taking a 2nd round exit.

The HYPE is there but just like the 2009 playoffs when Kobe and Lebron were suppose to meet and face off in the Finals.

I think we're going to get let down with the Clips taking a 2nd round exit.

Either team could lose in the 2nd round.

Dope guide of all of the Kobe murals:

1000x1200_drbuss19-solo.png

where was Kuzma? He shoulda been in there late

He probably didn't even watch the all-star game. He was in some cold, dark gym in the ghetto, working on his game hard in order to "prove the haters wrong".
He will be a beast for the rest of the season + the playoffs. Just watch.

Who am I kidding, that bum was probably blowing the money he robbed from Puma on some flashy party.

He probably didn't even watch the all-star game. He was in some cold, dark gym in the ghetto, working on his game hard in order to "prove the haters wrong".
He will be a beast for the rest of the season + the playoffs. Just watch.

Who am I kidding, that bum was probably blowing the money he robbed from Puma on some flashy party.

That was Jordan Farmar when he was a Laker :lol:

I'd always see him hosting a party somewhere in LA or in the Valley and he would be advertising it on social media.

Jesus now I know why the league didn’t want us to get Kawhi. Bron, Ad, and Kawhi woulda won at least 70 games :lol:

I’ve learned to never say never

him.Giannis.Pg. LeBron. Will all be free agents in 2021.
Never rule anything out nowadays.
That is all

now back to this break before hopefully winning a handful in a row and giving our guys some much needed rest.

on that note: suns by 19 on Friday

If and this could really happen and is the Clips WORST nightmare. Clips take early playoff exits this year and next season just like what happened with Russy & PG in OKC the past 2 years in the playoffs. Watch another star bounce on PG :lol:

Reactions: DLF
I'm really surprised the buyout market has been as dry as it has been. Do you guys forsee us getting anybody or are we just gonna roll with what we got

Back
Top Bottom