**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm really surprised the buyout market has been as dry as it has been. Do you guys forsee us getting anybody or are we just gonna roll with what we got
We truly don’t have room for anybody else. Especially if and when Boogie come back.

We can't cut/move Troy Daniels?
I'm not sure who's on the market, but I don't think we're gonna cut any of our shooters. They are going to be needed come playoff time. I expect Quinn Cook will get a lot more playing time especially.

DeMarre Carroll could've been useful, but Mark Bartelstein reps Jared Dudley and Troy Daniels, so it makes sense Carroll signed with Houston. Signing Carroll probably would have meant the Lakers having to waive Daniels.

Jeff green and Carroll both gone.
Both better then Kuzma and Daniels.
Guess we gotta roll with friendships over talent/needs.

Kobe Through The Years on NBATV :pimp:

Greg Downer his High School coach at Lower Merion on right now talking about him.

I don't know if any of you were having trouble getting either of these 3, but have you checked Barnes & Noble? My local B&N had plenty of all 3, but the lady did tell me that they just restocked because they kept having people come in and buy all of them. And I told her that's frustrating because I guarantee those are the ones that I'm seeing on eBay. She asked me 'So I take it you don't want all of them?' I was like, 'No, just one of each, please.'

If any of you are having any trouble getting any of these 3, I would have no problem picking up one for you then sending it to you at no extra cost. I just want you to have it if you want it.
20200217_205731.jpg

I don't if any of you were having trouble getting either of these 3, but have you checked Barnes & Noble? My local B&N had plenty of all 3, but the lady did tell me that they just restocked because they kept having people come in and buy all of them. And I told her that's frustrating because I guarantee those are the ones that I'm seeing on eBay. She asked me 'So i take you don't want all of them?' I was like, 'No, just one of each, please.'

If any of you having any trouble getting any of these 3, I would have no problem picking up one for you then sending it to you at no extra cost. I just want you have it if you want it.
20200217_205731.jpg

if you guys are looking for that Sports Illustrated one, I saw a grip at my local Walgreens and ive seen a good amount of the LA Times one at CVS

Kawhi is wired a bit different IMO. He’s like Kobe, yeah he’d appreciate some help but he’s not one to join a team with 2 Superstars and take joy in that.

Man he demanded the Clippers get PG or else he wasn't going. :lol:

Kawhi is great but he's not that different from these players that jump teams. He knew the Spurs had max'd out and he wasn't gonna win with LMA so he forced that trade.

At this point it is more important for this squad to avoid injury imo than it is to for them to impulsively add someone from the buyout market when Boogie already slated to return for the playoffs.

Gotta stay healthy above all

Flipping through these magazines... I'm not crying, you're crying. I just can't believe it, man.

I'm like the only person on here who wants to see Boogie comeback this season for the playoff run.

Whatever homie can give us will help.

Yeah I know he'll be rusty as hell and might upset Dwert by taking away some of his minutes.
Dwight's role is solidified and shouldn't have to worry about Boogie taking his minutes because what makes Boogie a weapon is his versatility to be able to play stretch 4 while Dwight plays the 5.

It's Kuzma who should be worried about losing minutes to Cousins.

Tomorrow night around 5pm or 6pm is when Ticketmaster Verified starts sending out the alerts to people who got selected to buy tickets to the Kobe celebration of life event at Staples on the 24th right?

I'm like the only person on here who wants to see Boogie comeback this season for the playoff run.

Whatever homie can give us will help.

Yeah I know he'll be rusty as hell and might upset Dwert by taking away some of his minutes.

If Boogie not getting buckets he's gonna be a negative because he ain't guarding nobody. He would have to be getting 18+ to justify playing him and I doubt it.

Didnt Vogel say Boogie should be ready around playoff time?

He might as well give it a shot. I mean, my money is on him getting injured again, although I hope I'm wrong.
But the thing is, he was running around and doing basketball drills months ago, so he's probably as healthy as he can be and waiting an extra 6 months in order to come back early next season probably won't make a difference. If he gets injured in May, then he would've gotten injured in November regardless.

Back
Top Bottom