**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol

true. Imagine Boston rondo too! How about Orlando 2009 Dwight Howard. Add that to Miami Heat LeBron, celtics Bradley, San Antonio Danny green and we might just pull off the upset

cousins only 29. Granted he’s had some major injuries. But his game doesn’t rely on athleticism in terms of running fast and jumping high

CBAE262B-E477-430E-9F69-D6BE49479C0C.jpeg
Lebron averaging 37 TOs a game and still leads the league in RPM lol what a sight

For next season:
THE MLE TEAMS
The vast majority of the league’s teams will operate with the mid-level exception, estimated at $9.755M, creating a fertile market for role players. By my count, I have 17 teams in this category, and there’s a decent chance a couple of the teams listed above join them.
The Los Angeles Lakers can theoretically have max cap space, but only if Anthony Davis leaves as a free agent. In any real-world scenario they will have room for the full MLE, and should have enough wiggle room beyond that to keep Caldwell-Pope if the number is reasonable.

Doing both those things could push them a few million into the tax. I have them with just under $22M to do both and stay below the hard cap, presuming the team waives Quin Cook’s $1M guarantee and stretches it. That implies about $12M left for Caldwell-Pope, although they would gain more wiggle room if one of Avery Bradley, JaVale McGee or Rajon Rondo opts out of their 2020-21 contracts. None seem likely but all are at least somewhat possible.

Last edited:
CBAE262B-E477-430E-9F69-D6BE49479C0C.jpeg
Lebron averaging 37 TOs a game and still leads the league in RPM lol what a sight
Crazy that we did him such a disservice by not getting a real back up pg. he essentially plays second most minutes in that list. And he’s the oldest

I’m wondering if Collison thought process was “look I haven’t played in 9 months and I don’t wanna get exposed before the offseason.” Maybe hes looking for that big contract and the mystery of collison will likely get him a 11-15 mill dollar deal as opposed to him playing and being just mediocre

Boogie isn’t good.

They expectin Sac Boogie, they gon get GSW Finals Boogie, but worse. :lol:

He can add some flavor to the roster, but he can't move defensively and will get isolated over and over any time he's on the court.

Crazy times we live in where 35 minutes is considered a lot. 1 year window for a chip, pressure is going to be at an all time high all things being considered.

Couple things..

Boogie looked good in GSW before the quad injury. But a big part of what makes him who he is is his agility and ability to handle and take it off the dribble. That's pretty much gonna be completely gone with this latest injury. Even without that he can be a poor man's Jokic if he can stay on his feet.

I'm like 1000% sure Green's contract gets moved, hopefully in the offseason but it has to get moved at some point to improve the roster.

I'm open to waiters if he has his **** together which I doubt he does but could be another Dwight scenario. He's not a bum and a lot better than the typical buyout guy, he's just a dumbass and hasn't been able to stay healthy. It's funny because he's in the same mold as THT as a player but he just doesn't have it between the ears

Trading Danny would be dumb.

:pimp:
Just a great player. Only downside is he can’t dribble but we can live with that. If he gets traded it’s only cause his salary is needed for a trade to get done.

It's crazy how every really good 3pt shooter's percentage by minimum 5% when they get here. DG was 46% in TOR and is 38% here and I gotta believe he's never gotten more WIDE open looks than he has this season.

so we really arent gonna have access to those dope jersey tees Staples had the other day, besides resell?

or the dope ones the warriors gave out with kobe as the nba logo? seriously?

they some hos

Crazy that we did him such a disservice by not getting a real back up pg. he essentially plays second most minutes in that list. And he’s the oldest
what rondo showed last night was that if they had a REAL NICE SOLID secondary PG... this team is SCARY af.
Rondo was hitting 3's, driving and finishing well and driving and making plays well as well. if only he did that way more consistently and wasn't the worse net rating in the team lol

so we really arent gonna have access to those dope jersey tees Staples had the other day, besides resell?

or the dope ones the warriors gave out with kobe as the nba logo? seriously?

they some hos
Ya it’s pretty stupid they didn’t release those. Just donate the money to the foundation or something. Idiots

It's crazy how every really good 3pt shooter's percentage by minimum 5% when they get here. DG was 46% in TOR and is 38% here and I gotta believe he's never gotten more WIDE open looks than he has this season.
no idea what it is either... because a lot of the looks DG getting this year are like.. wide *** ******* open.. like wide wide. he was getting good looks in TOR too but Kiwi at generating open looks like Bron is and Kiwi ain't dotting him like Bron does either.

on another note AB 3pt% s trending upward and he is sitting at 36% rn which is.. for him.. pretty ******* good

what rondo showed last night was that if they had a REAL NICE SOLID secondary PG... this team is SCARY af.
Rondo was hitting 3's, driving and finishing well and driving and making plays well as well. if only he did that way more consistently and wasn't the worse net rating in the team lol
Was thinking the same thing. Like, if we had a real back up pg. we would be UNstoppable

that’s why I’m for waiters. He’s much better then Daniels anyways. And even jr Smith. Those microwave guys. JR smith has finals experience too. He was key for that Cavs championship team

Was thinking the same thing. Like, if we had a real back up pg. we would be UNstoppable

that’s why I’m for waiters. He’s much better then Daniels anyways. And even jr Smith. Those microwave guys. JR smith has finals experience too. He was key for that Cavs championship team
waiters would be a high risk high reward sort of deal
mans has IRRATIONAL confidence.. but.. sometimes that **** may pay off ya know
but like others has said he is a blatant idiot
and he gonna OD on the Cali Kush :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom