**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Tuesday’s game is win win for us

we win: great. We are happy

we lose: great Trade being made 100%

It's crazy that kuzma only ended up with 4 points last night. He disappears far too often to be relied upon. And keep in mind that these are just regular season games against good teams. In a playoff series where you play the same team every other day and coaches are actually game planning for opponents, I fear that opposing teams will completely take Kuzma out of the game.

He just doesn't fit on this team. We've tried him in so many different lineups. He's not quick enough the guard wing defenders and he's not big enough to guard pigs. He gets cooked no matter who he's guarding. Add that to the fact that he has tunnel vision and his basketball IQ hasn't gone up, I think it's time to part ways.

Maybe we don't need a 3rd star or consistent 20.4 game score. I wouldn't mind trading kuzma for just role players who can defend, handle the ball and shoot.

Kuzma would do well on a bad team that will give him heavy minutes and lots of shots.

Reactions: DLF
It's crazy that kuzma only ended up with 4 points last night. He disappears far too often to be relied upon. And keep in mind that these are just regular season games against good teams. In a playoff series where you play the same team every other day and coaches are actually game planning for opponents, I fear that opposing teams will completely take Kuzma out of the game.

He just doesn't fit on this team. We've tried him in so many different lineups. He's not quick enough the guard wing defenders and he's not big enough to guard pigs. He gets cooked no matter who he's guarding. Add that to the fact that he has tunnel vision and his basketball IQ hasn't gone up, I think it's time to part ways.

Maybe we don't need a 3rd star or consistent 20.4 game score. I wouldn't mind trading kuzma for just role players who can defend, handle the ball and shoot.

Kuzma would do well on a bad team that will give him heavy minutes and lots of shots.
Ya I think it’s time. That’s why When we lose Tuesday, I need Kuzma to struggle so he can finally be shipped out. I’ll take anyone. Even vet role players at this point. Give me iguadala. F it

Ya I think it’s time. That’s why When we lose Tuesday, I need Kuzma to struggle so he can finally be shipped out. I’ll take anyone. Even vet role players at this point. Give me iguadala. F it

I hope he plays well from now until the trade deadline so that he can raise his trade value.

Back
Top Bottom