**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Philly a great defensive team but 91 points...PATHETIC.

Clips going to wash us on Tuesday too.

Bron has been sucking y’all no denying it

he need to use the asw and go down to Miami and get more juice :lol:

No George: lose to clippers

no Lowry serge Gasol: lose to Raptors

no Isaac Augustine: lose to magic

no Richardson embiid: lose to sixers

2 game losing streaking coming.

Tuesday is another loss.

Off topic...but who is this:

39018.jpg

:pimp:

Has Kuzma had anything that resembles a decent game in a Lakers loss this season, aside from the Clippers game on Christmas? Another monster 4 point performance. Can't the Lakers management see a pattern here?
Rondo is beyond useless. It's so ******* annoying watch this guy have a wiiiide open 3-point shot and passing the ball to someone.

Anyway, this loss isn't all that bad when you look at the bigger picture: 2-1 record in 3 away games played over 4 days? I'll take that.

Karl Malone up next. Then Kareem. Both going down if injury is avoided. :pimp:

Here's what upsets me the most...the old guys (Lebron, Danny, Rondo. Howard,) all played tired like the 35 year olds they are. So I understand maybe the tired legs.

This was the moment for the young guys (Caruso, Kuz, AD) with the fresh legs to step up, be aggressive. and have their turn to carry the squad.

Caruso tried (5 steals and active defensively for the most part). AD had dam near 30 I think, so he contributed.

What did Kuzma do? In fact, did Kuz have any shining moments in this road trip at all? If you're having a hard time remembering, then we in the same boat lol. Lebron was trying to do too much cause he knows ain't nobody else on the team capable of making plays. So it hurt us, like it will later on if we dont get better players around him.

Vogel probably didnt give Cook and Daniels any run cause Philly was using lengthy guards and wings all game.

Sorry to say but it's obvious the boy Kuz dont want it.

End rant.

We can't do **** against teams with long athletic wings. Disturbing trend going forward. They better show up on Tuesday or else.

Here's what upsets me the most...the old guys (Lebron, Danny, Rondo. Howard,) all played tired like the 35 year olds they are. So I understand maybe the tired legs.

This was the moment for the young guys (Caruso, Kuz, AD) with the fresh legs to step up, be aggressive. and have their turn to carry the squad.

Caruso tried (5 steals and active defensively for the most part). AD had dam near 30 I think, so he contributed.

What did Kuzma do? In fact, did Kuz have any shining moments in this road trip at all? If you're having a hard time remembering, then we in the same boat lol. Lebron was trying to do too much cause he knows ain't nobody else on the team capable of making plays. So it hurt us, like it will later on if we dont get better players around him.

Vogel probably didnt give Cook and Daniels any run cause Philly was using lengthy guards and wings all game.

Sorry to say but it's obvious the boy Kuz dont want it.

End rant.

Kuz did play well vs the Rockets...

Tough stretch
Bron has only really showed up for the 2 Texas games and that’s it man idk what that fool doin :lol:

Seen some buzz on Twitter that lakers declined a Caruso + pick trade for Rose and some of the laker fans on there were mad they declined it lol

I like the fact Lebron played the way he did today. His way of telling Pelinka to get him and AD more help asap
He def has done **** like this in Miami and Cle so it’s prob a factor

but another factor is that it’s hard for him to play against these athletic wings now lol old ***
I feel like having a reliable third guy that can be a dynamic scorer will help but as some of the guys in here pointed out Bron has been playing real bone headed lately and it’s a thousand percent true

Man I’ve been supporting Kuz since he got here but damn wtf is up with the guy. Not attaching THT with Kuz for anyone.

He def has done **** like this in Miami and Cle so it’s prob a factor

but another factor is that it’s hard for him to play against these athletic wings now lol old ***
I feel like having a reliable third guy that can be a dynamic scorer will help but as some of the guys in here pointed out Bron has been playing real bone headed lately and it’s a thousand percent true
Bron's "boneheadedness" is definitely a concern. Which is why the more critical it is to surround Bron with high IQ players like Caruso, AD, for example.

The other issue you pointed out is something that worries me because old Bron will get worn down if he feels he has to carry the load all the time. Someone has to come in and earn his trust.

Another thing is opponents gonna throw multiple lengthy bodies on him just like the Bulls threw Pip, MJ, Levingston, and I think even Scott Williams on '91 version Magic, which in turn threw the entire Laker team off their rhythm in the Finals.

This after Jerome Kersey, Clyde Drexler, Cliff Robinson, and Ainge all harrassed Magic in the West Finals.

Magic was worn down and the same can happen to Lebron deep in the playoffs.

Im confident Pelinka knows what to do.

Back
Top Bottom