**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Everyone is going to have to fit and do their part.

Can't expect playoff Lebron or nothing like that especially with him in his twilight years.

Kuz is the one who has to step up.

I'm sorry famb. Still a Lakers fan at heart because of RDA but when my PRESIDENT ELECT says no. I listen.

Do u know what president elect even means? Trump is the president right now, the president elect will be determined by the 2020 election

We all knew since last year Kawhi was going to the Clips. The Blake trade, the Tobias trade etc....He’s built different

We got false hope after the cap space was created smh

Green
KCP
Javale
Cook

Still in play, Boogie, Morris, Bradley, Iggy, Melo, Rondo, Korver, Vince Carter.

Pull 2-3 of these, that's a decent haul around Bron/AD/Kuz.

Not what we wanted, but still good.

We got a 3 year window with lebron...in the end it was front office stability and doc jeanie is a scrub

Lets be honest. Only way we winning a title next year is if LeBron shows up. He can’t take stretches off. We need playoff LeBron starting around the all star game. If we get last years Bron, we in trouble
Mate, he would have possibly made the playoffs last year if not for being injured, now with the team they have he could potentially be worse than last year and still make the playoffs

Reactions: DLF
The post mortem internal “what did we do wrong” analysis at the Lakers offices will be fascinating

I’m excited to see AD have a career year and carry this team. Then bron has to show up in the playoffs.

Word is lakers offered rondo vet min a while back, but he hasn’t agreed to it.

That cook deal is solid I expect kcp to show up and Kuzma will be a big surprise this year

As pissed as I am the nba just got real exciting again especially in LA...our time is now
Hell no. I hate the clippers. i want them to suffer and not have gotten anyone. I want lakers to dominate. Screw competition. I wanted them to get kawhi and add cousins and green and iggy.

Back
Top Bottom