**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D’lo shown the ability to play off-guard already and is a better shooter than Collision for Lebron when Lebron runs point. Way better creator and lead guard than Seth curry when we need him to lead 2nd unit or when Lebron and AD is going through their load management.

What y’all think about Tobias...word is philly focusing on jimmy...I put him at that D’lo level

Kobe ain’t havin no more kids. Dude gave up. ***** done ran outta sperm. N he probably tired of Vanessa cooch bein loose af after 4 kids..

U wanna know how I know? Cause he gave his daughter his name. He had reserved that for his son but since he ain’t get one he said **** it.

What Kobe need to do is smash Candace Parker skylar diggins or lolo Jones for the culture 1x. Need an athletic son. Vane ain’t doin it

Kobe ain’t havin no more kids. Dude gave up. ***** done ran outta sperm. N he probably tired of Vanessa cooch bein loose af after 4 kids..

U wanna know how I know? Cause he gave his daughter his name. He had reserved that for his son but since he ain’t get one he said **** it.

What Kobe need to do is smash Candace Parker skylar diggins or lolo Jones for the culture 1x. Need an athletic son. Vane ain’t doin it

For whatever reason, I have a feeling that if Kobe had a son he would be trash and Kobe would hate him then focus on his daughter that’s nice (I think that’s the oldest?).

In random news. I’ve had this since Kobe’s last season. And finally got it in a frame.

FC10CC15-8CB2-4606-94B0-CA344350830A.jpeg

Faye :rofl:

Having healthy kids is all that matters no doubt. But a piece of me gets sad whenever I see a man with nothing but daughters . Does Kobe have any male nephews on his sisters’ side?

Faye :rofl:

Having healthy kids is all that matters no doubt. But a piece of me gets sad whenever I see a man with nothing but daughters . Does Kobe have any male nephews on his sisters’ side?
Kobe wouldn’t even know, his family don’t mess with him

I would definitely take D'lo over Kemba and Kyrie. Might have enough cash leftover to pair him with Pat bev

if signing D'Angelo leaves us with enough money to get another player then I'd rather go that route although I'm pretty sure Dlo is going to want the max (and there are multiple teams that would offer him the max)

From a pure basketball standpoint though it's Kyrie>Kemba>>Dlo. D'Angelo is like the great value, off-brand version of Kyrie and somehow his defense is worse than Kyrie's

if signing D'Angelo leaves us with enough money to get another player then I'd rather go that route although I'm pretty sure Dlo is going to want the max (and there are multiple teams that would offer him the max)

From a pure basketball standpoint though it's Kyrie>Kemba>>Dlo. D'Angelo is like the great value, off-brand version of Kyrie and somehow his defense is worse than Kyrie's

D'los max is lower than theirs. And all 3 are damn near the same player

My view of DLo versus Kyrie on the Nets is the same as it is for the Lakers.

Today Kyrie is the better player. But DLo is the better fit. And over the next 4 years, DLo will be as good. And if you project past 4, and the Lakers should consider a team that’s not just a LeBron focused team, he’s a better choice than Kyrie

My view of DLo versus Kyrie on the Nets is the same as it is for the Lakers.

Today Kyrie is the better player. But DLo is the better fit. And over the next 4 years, DLo will be as good. And if you project past 4, and the Lakers should consider a team that’s not just a LeBron focused team, he’s a better choice than Kyrie
Not to mention D’lo comes with Essential

Question is would Dlo actually come back? especially after being traded and scapegoated in terms of bad leader skills

Pretty obvious front office would want him

Iquadala today on espn: I knew Pelinka would make that trade. He use to be my agent. I knew he’d use that brain of his. That Michigan brain.

Back
Top Bottom