**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think we just have to outbid Phoenix. Booker may be too much to overcome but that team sucks so maybe he'll take that into consideration.

Get D’lo and I’m with it. Boy grew up and his timeline works perfect with us. Him 23 AD 26 Lebron 34. We’ll be set up with at least one star in their prime if we play this right.

Can’t wait for Magic tweet when if we sign him too. “Good signing by Lakers, D’lo a former no.2 pick!”

D lo for 20M would be a steal.

I think Phx only has like 21 mill left in cap bc they traded for baynes

I think Philly is a sleeper team if Jimmy and or Tobias leaves

coo off dlo

he want to go somewhere he can be the man, he gonna have to sacrifice alot to come back to play here behind AD, LJ and KUZMANIA

plus im not sure LJ and AD and other doods would want him in the locker room, it would create a disturbance for sure

we dont need to OVERPAY for another big name player

LJ going to be running point most of the time anyways, what are yall thinking?

guys like collison, curry is more what we need

I like Jimmy as the 3rd option

he's going to have to fall in line and realize this aint his team though...

We'll see who really wants to win this summer

coo off dlo

he want to go somewhere he can be the man, he gonna have to sacrifice alot to come back to play here behind AD, LJ and KUZMANIA

plus im not sure LJ and AD and other doods would want him in the locker room, it would create a disturbance for sure

we dont need to OVERPAY for another big name player

LJ going to be running point most of the time anyways, what are yall thinking?

guys like collison, curry is more what we need
Keyword overpay...D’lo just a name we all know he don’t deserve a big payday but today’s nba different

Even at the same price I'd take D'lo. Younger, bigger and better playmaker than both and not a weirdo like kyrie

That makes sense. I think Myrie would get ornery playing behind Lebby and AD. Like his behavior from Boston would bleed over to LA without skipping a beat

Back
Top Bottom