**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Pels are building around Zion and Jrue. So they're gonna want a PG and a wing. 4th pick affords them a choice of either one. Griff is high on Zo so if it's me I'm telling them to grab a wing at #4. You've got guys being compared to PG and Kawhi so take your pick because you're not getting Tatum, Knox is garbage, clips don't have one to offer and Ingram is completely off the table. Then throw in Kuz who is an explosive wing even if he's not quite in that elite mold. Zo/Kuz makes sense because guys who are buddy buddy tend to get packaged together to ease the blow and provide instant chemistry on their new squads plus their contracts are easier to digest and give you more time to build. Honestly Kuz/4 and filler should be enough like @WAKKO! said but to seal the deal and make Griff look good I think you have to throw in Zo

Zo can’t even make a wide open three pointer. Son is trash. My 6th grade PE teacher can make wide open threes. Zo’s Off dribble game is trash. His defense is ok and he can pass the ball. My niece is good at passing the ball when I play pickup with her. If Lakers were smart he would be included in a package for AD

Zo can’t even make a wide open three pointer. Son is trash. My 6th grade PE teacher can make wide open threes. Zo’s Off dribble game is trash. His defense is ok and he can pass the ball. My niece is good at passing the ball when I play pickup with her. If Lakers were smart he would be included in a package for AD

Big facts.
Zo super duper over valued in here
It’s 2019, Rondos ain’t it. PGs gotta break down a defense and get buckets. No standing around on the perimeter

Big facts.
Zo super duper over valued in here
It’s 2019, Rondos ain’t it. PGs gotta break down a defense and get buckets. No standing around on the perimeter
Exactly teams aren’t winning a chip with Rondo in 2019. Zo at best is a good backup PG in today’s league or a starting PG for a losing team. Nothing more nothing less. Trade the house for AD and hope a top FA signs. Ingram is ok, and Kuz are Meh. Signing Lebron will be a waste of you guys don’t surround him with talent. The young core ain’t winning a chip anytime soon. You see how the Raptors we’re willing to take a risk for a chip. Lakers got do the same thing. Nothing is guaranteed in the NBA even for the Lakers.Y’all goofed by drafting Alonzo and trading DLo. Best way to make up for that goof up is to trade the so-called young core for AD.

I honestly don’t understand the complete disregard for data. We in 2019 y’all need to stop with this eye test nonsense when evaluating. Or using confirmation bias to judge players based on a few bad misses. If Zo can’t shoot then keep that same energy with Ingram and Kuz. None of these ****** can shoot. At least Zo got an all around game that these dudes don’t got. Numbers don’t lie. Zo is the superior prospect

Player / 3pt % when open (4-6 ft) / 3 pt % when wide open (6+ feet)

Zo / 32% / 34%
Ingram / 29% / 38% (low volume)
Kuz / 29% / 32%

Idk or care who he is just agree about Zo. Need a pg who can score these days

You actually don't you need a dominant wing, that's where all the chips are won. Look at Kyle Lowry. PG is one of the least important positions when you're talking about winning and contending at a high level. Especially when you're as elite defensively as Zo is. None of the other PGs were able to get off on him except Wall.

Bro. Zo is consistently left wide open by every team. And they all got better analytics than whoever you follow on twitter
whether he’s left open or not, you gotta look at the result. That narrative doesn’t apply to Kuz and Ingram though who notably shoot lower %s when the nearest defender is also 4-6 ft away?! So we’re judging a player on the quality of his misses? All misses are scored the same. Whether it’s an air ball 60% of the time or in and out 60% of the time and a make 40% of the time, I care about the 40.

You actually don't you need a dominant wing, that's where all the chips are won. Look at Kyle Lowry. PG is one of the least important positions when you're talking about winning and contending at a high level. Especially when you're as elite defensively as Zo is. None of the other PGs were able to get off on him except Wall.

So you expect him to be first team All Defense next year, assuming he plays enough games?

Look at Lowry, he can score, penetrate, shoot, finish layups. He’s old now but look at his prime. He used to kill us with HOU and MEM with his scoring. Look at curry Lillard Kyrie and so many other great PGs. They all can score and shoot and break down a defense with dribble penetration

Data gonna be the death of y’all :lol:Zo is booty cheeks. Lamelo> Lonzo and that broken shot
Nobody is looking at zo’s Stats and saying he’s good

We are actually watching the game and seeing that he just has that “it” factor. Like you don’t know why but he plays, the team just plays different

You obviously don’t have to match salary but if the plan is to sign a max free agent and then do the trade, you have to.

I still think they sign a max free agent.

Back
Top Bottom