**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Is it possible to get AD and Beal? I feel like if you gonna pair AD and Bron you definitely need a shooter or someone who can spread a floor.

Is it possible to get AD and Beal? I feel like if you gonna pair AD and Bron you definitely need a shooter or someone who can spread a floor.
His contract makes it harder I believe but I think it can be fine you just gotta trade basically all the young guns to make the money work.
Would be easier next year

Trade for Beal and the Sign AD

Someone on Twitter, forget who, is predicting Jimmy Butler signs and we trade for AD.

IF we keep Lonzo

Lonzo
Butler
Bron
AD
Javale?

Then whatever scraps we can salvage.

mn9sesuyb4331.jpg

Someone on Twitter, forget who, is predicting Jimmy Butler signs and we trade for AD.

IF we keep Lonzo

Lonzo
Butler
Bron
AD
Javale?

Then whatever scraps we can salvage.

More like

Zo
Hart (if we keep him)
Butler
LeBron
AD

Hope we stay away from boogie dude can’t get any minutes over there looks terrible

Zo can’t even make a wide open three pointer. Son is trash. My 6th grade PE teacher can make wide open threes. Zo’s Off dribble game is trash. His defense is ok and he can pass the ball. My niece is good at passing the ball when I play pickup with her. If Lakers were smart he would be included in a package for AD

Stopped reading at “defense is ok”

Smh Kuz is gunna survive the purge cuz he’s Jeanie’s boy :smh:

My guess:

- Lakers try to keep the 4th pick and take Garland.
- Ingram is main piece to NOLA
- Lonzo gets traded for lottery pick + filler that get rerouted to NOLA.

I’d say it’s one of these 3 packages.

1. BI, 4, Hart
2. Zo, 4, Hart
3. BI, Zo, Hart, 2020 and 2022 1sts Top 4 protected, and a 2nd

I think Kuzma is the least likely to be traded. Which is crazy to me.

Yeah Cuffs got ties with Bron so that’s why I posted it lol

But yeah I knew BI was the center piece regardless but keeping any of the 3 young guys is a major win imo
Plus Kuz presents a position jam with Zion lowkey
Zo BI Zion and 4th offers the best outcome for NOLA for sure

If we’re keeping Kuz then that means our stance was we’re 100% not parting with all 3 members of our young core + #4 + future draft picks. If the pelicans had to “settle” for 3/4 things then obviously they’re taking Zo/BI/#4. Kuz has the least value of the bunch. I don’t think it’s necessarily the lakers choosing to keep Kuz above the other assets.

So in this scenario it’s a W in the sense that we didn’t give them everything. But it’s a L because we didn’t keep one of BI/Zo and outbid ourselves when there was no reason to.

Back
Top Bottom