**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D6X04yZVUAEWGoB.jpg:large

I feel bad for Kobe. Literally a 1/32 or 3% chance to have 4/4 girls. To put that in perspective that’s like us getting the #1 pick on Tuesday.

The oldest one fye though.. lookin like a prime Michelle Obama
Stay right there. Calling the cops

LeBron is the best thing we have going. He's the only proven commodity. think about it, he's the only one in this organization with a proven track record of success and the only one we know for sure is good at their job.
This is true

LeBron is the best thing we have going. He's the only proven commodity. think about it, he's the only one in this organization with a proven track record of success and the only one we know for sure is good at their job.

His track record as a Laker is awful though. That's all that matters.

when thinking about who we will actively pursue this summer...i just realized that if Phil Jackson is in Jeanie's ear (and *****), then think of players Phil Jackson will like. Jimmy Butler comes to mind. As does Nik Vucci

Hell probably want Lonzo to play the ron harper roll and force Vogel to play the triangle

So what becomes of Zo if Kyrie comes to town?

Ky at the 1
Zo at the 2

I know Zo is more suited to play the 1 but his size makes him a better matchup for 2 guards than kyrie?

So what becomes of Zo if Kyrie comes to town?

Ky at the 1
Zo at the 2

I know Zo is more suited to play the 1 but his size makes him a better matchup for 2 guards than kyrie?

Zo would be an awful shooting guard, he can't shoot and he's not quick enough to take defenders off the dribble, he can't finish at the rim, he's not a scoring guard at all. I don't care if he's 6 ft 10, he's not a 2 guard.

Defensively he can guard all the way up to Small forwards but offensively he's not a shooting guard.

Last edited:
Zo would be an awful 2 guard, he can't shoot and he's not quick enough to take defenders off the dribble, he also can't finish at the rim, he's not a scoring guard at all. I don't care if he's 6 ft 10, he's not a 2 guard
Das cap g. Actually in the half court Zo is more suited to be a SG. He performed about average in shooting (when accounting for openness and difficulty of shots) compared to other guards, his finishing improved drastically and he was above average there. He is excellent at cutting/off ball movement (under utilized in Luke’s schemes).

Data suggests he should do a lot more cutting and coming off screens (like how he was utilized at UCLA). Where he struggles is PnR which would be the primary duties of Kyrie

Back
Top Bottom