**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Growing up a Lakers fan, I always wondered how franchises like the Knicks and clippers we're bad for so long. Now I see it. An incompetent owner is worse than a bad coach or GM or even an awful contract. All those things are temporary, even the wizards know that John Wall's contract is going to be off the books in four years. As long as the Buss siblings continue to own this team I feel like we're going to be in constant turmoil.

Look at the clippers, that Donald Sterling type was the best thing to ever happen to that franchise.
after they soldsthe team to Balmer, they were immediately able to hire smart front office people.

nah they're gonna throw that all on lebron and get surprised when it fails mid-season

The funny thing is though, that we can throw all of it on LeBron and just let him run the offense but we don't have the shooters to do that. We've seen what it takes to build a team around LeBron, all you need is three or four shooters and let him drive and kick. We saw him do this for eight consecutive years but magic and Rob try to reinvent the wheel and surround him with gritty veterans and ball-handlers as opposed to shooters

Why do you come in other teams threads just to troll, bruh?

Look man, I want you guys to be successful. I love LeBron. This ain’t to troll... this is to diss your terrible ownership and management. It’s a disgrace to this franchises history, and a slap in the face to the second greatest player of all time. He’s gonna end up 3rd greatest if this doesn’t turn around.

Vogel is a better coach than Lue anyway. That Chip he got was all from Lebron. He ain't done **** without Bron.

That’s not the point. Yeah he got it because of LeBron, but because LeBron respected him, the team stayed together and made that **** happen. Lue had/has LeBrons respect. That can not be underestimated.

Lebron is going to write a tell all book about his time with the lakers...so much incompetence and stupidity how the **** does Linda ****in Rambis a snow bunny make any type of decision for the lakers why is punk *** Phil still influencing Jeanie he tore apart the knicks wtf is going holy **** this is infuriating send the team to Vegas force them to sell thanks for the championships goodbye **** you jeanie!

Growing up a Lakers fan, I always wondered how franchises like the Knicks and clippers we're bad for so long. Now I see it. An incompetent owner is worse than a bad coach or GM or even an awful contract. All those things are temporary, even the wizards know that John Wall's contract is going to be off the books in four years. As long as the Buss siblings continue to own this team I feel like we're going to be in constant turmoil.

Look at the clippers, that Donald Sterling type was the best thing to ever happen to that franchise.
after they soldsthe team to Balmer, they were immediately able to hire smart front office people.

The Wizards being a mess ain't temporary. They been decent to trash forever. They have a owner that cares more about his hockey team than the Wizards, ya'll don't want that type of owner. :lol:

Free agency can't get here any quicker smh... if i gotta deal with another couple months of micro detailed "reports" about emails, friendships, & other TMZ ******** i'm gonna lose it.

I Like Vogel for BI development also, PG became the player he is under him & he played Lebron in the playoffs a few times so he knows his strength & weaknesses real well. Zo being able to learn from both Lebron & Kidd in practice/games should really help him also

Omg imagine the fan base unrest if we strike out in 6 weeks......and Kawhi goes to the Clips

Gonna be a riot on Chick Hearn Court

vogelwhat.gif

Props lol

I think me and you one of the few in here that actually read and post these ****s
Lmao half the dudes here don’t got an attention span and the other half can’t even read if u ask me

It’s a 10-15 minute read but definitely worth it. Everything’s evidence based and guided by data. Can’t get this type of content anywhere else

Vogel the only one willing to take that 3 year tho prob

But I hate how Kurt Rambis is calling the shots bruh

As long as they don't put rambis on the staff I'll cut them some slack. One of vogel's top assistants is supposed to be really good with player development and he's on the open market. Worked with the Spurs for a minute

I feel bad for Kobe. Literally a 1/32 or 3% chance to have 4/4 girls. To put that in perspective that’s like us getting the #1 pick on Tuesday.

The oldest one fye though.. lookin like a prime Michelle Obama

Back
Top Bottom