**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

@vtotheinay, c'mon bro. Spill the beans.

space jam.png

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Lawyer guy says they not planning on getting a pres of ops at all And not firing Pelinka saves $40 or so mill lol

It really disgusts me the Lakers are going to keep Pelinka.

So is it a money thing?

As inept as Magic was, he was still getting by without having to actually do anything. He basically alluded to him as a big reason he left. Everything Magic means to this Lakers brand and with the relationship him and Jeanie has, she still won't move on from Pelinka?

Interesting to say the least.

So is it a money thing?

As inept as Magic was, he was still getting by without having to actually do anything. He basically alluded to him as a big reason he left. Everything Magic means to this Lakers brand and with the relationship him and Jeanie has, she still won't move on from Pelinka?

Interesting to say the least.
Yeah I think if they fire him he’s owed something like 20m

What if Magic was forced out by Jeanie and Rob and this was their plan all along? I mean, Magic was pretty incompetent as a President of B-ball Ops

I can see that. Too much going against Magic's favor with the absenteeism, conflicts w/ Luke, conflicts w/ Rob and what not.

Rob beating those cheeks is confirmed

However you slice it this revolving door of coaches is not a good look. Was really hoping for stability and longevity with Luke being young a la Spo and Brad Stevens. If we get Lue, we’ll be looking for another coach in a few years when LeBronze is gone

What if Magic was forced out by Jeanie and Rob and this was their plan all along? I mean, Magic was pretty incompetent as a President of B-ball Ops

It's looking that way. I mean she basically just used Magic as the face and didn't give him any power after saying he'd be in charge of basketball decisions. Even further Rob was the one apparently making the deals and not being able to get phone calls returned while Magic did on the whole AD fiasco. This at some level feels like a Kobe vs Magic choice and Jeanie has made her decision. It's bad, real bad.

Back
Top Bottom