**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ireland is clueless

True but Romana suggested as much too. The fact that he put out a statement about Puke isn't a good sign. I really hope they aren't going to do the worst scenario and actually elevate his position.

D3-yVvOUIAAKTbr.png:large

Seems like Griffin is a big fan w/ the idea of pairing Jrue with Lonzo. Speaks highly of Lonzo. Problem being is he doesn't want to deal with Zo's baggage, that being Lavar.

video is back in January. I think the Lakers has a shot.

Lue is favored because
1. ex laker
2. coached lebron... used to his antics and media craze
3. coached them to a championship

he did a pretty good job against GSW... got them to play ISO ball that favored CLE

Firing Luke goes to show that the NBA media is a **** show and is too gossipy. All week long they was saying they wouldn't let Magic fire Luke.

That's why I don't believe nothing about the Lakers til it happens. :lol:

People just be talking about the Lakers just to talk. The Lakers drive sports media.

That's why I don't believe nothing about the Lakers til it happens. :lol:

People just be talking about the Lakers just to talk. The Lakers drive sports media.

I hate the gossipy nature about the NBA and wonder why it's like that in comparison to the NFL. Even when we're at our lowest, we are still relevant.

Training on an outdoor court can’t be good for your knees and ankles

Dude needs to get used to NBA floors and NBA rims smh

3447AB43-8AD8-4764-9193-561A4FBA3977.jpeg

Firing Luke goes to show that the NBA media is a **** show and is too gossipy. All week long they was saying they wouldn't let Magic fire Luke.

They literally said she gave him the authority to fire Puke. What are you talking about? The lynchpin issue was Pelinka.

Kobe going to come in as president one way or another (via Pelinka being promoted so he don't have to take the criticism).

They literally said she gave him the authority to fire Puke. What are you talking about? The lynchpin issue was Pelinka.

It was rumored long ago near the deadline I believe that Magic wanted to get rid of Luke and she was saying no with there being no mention of Pelinka. NOW its being said that he had the authority.

It was rumored long ago near the deadline I believe that Magic wanted to get rid of Luke and she was saying no with there being no mention of Pelinka. NOW its being said that he had the authority.

At the time she didn't want to let him fire Puke. She finally relinquished that this week at the meeting they had this past weekend which was reported. Magic wanted to get rid of Rob too and she wasn't with it.

Back
Top Bottom