**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

tenor.gif

Lol this Alan Foster dude was stealing millions from Lonzo AND trying to get him fired AND risking his health on some shady Hollywood Upstairs Medical College surgery

yeah if you hire ty lue then no one gonna think the lakers is run by anyone other than Klutch lmao

Lol this Alan Foster dude was stealing millions from Lonzo AND trying to get him fired AND risking his health on some shady Hollywood Upstairs Medical College surgery
was tryna get the surgery so Zo couldn’t get traded lmao.. low key genius

S

Said this in nba thread myself. The kings are built how we wanted to be built. Fast and shooting
Exactly. We are gonna get clowned for letting Luke go when the have a great season.

Luke has coached 75% of the California teams if they get him to SAC :lol:

You don’t think NO ownership talked about how he would handle AD during the interview process? I thought ownership didn’t want AD to go to LA
yeah i doubt it happens as well

but who knows we'll see... stuff is starting to look weird :lol:

why didnt we get david griffin?
What is probable that they were talking for a while and negotiating the contract and as soon as magic resigned they probably give them a few extra bucks and he signed why not

NOP and Griff must have been talking for weeks
Magic leaving like that ain't give anyone time to prep lol

This is good. Gotta have a mole in the other front office. Just gotta get rid of Rob and throw the bag at Bob Myers and Maasai.

I'm sure they spoke to Griff about AD and no apperance of impropriety. Would be extremely difficult to get a deal done considering how the Saints front office acted the past trade deadline. Not impossible though.

Which is why I could see someone gambling and when AD says he gone in the summer for the Lakers, teams have no choice but to trade him again.

AD to a another team then flipped to Bron for pennies :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom