**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Don’t mind Kemba in a Lakers Jersey tbh.

And I’m pretty sure if we were making the playoffs Zo would be back but since it’s unlikely get that max rest

In all Honesty if we're trading two of our young guys for AD instead of literally every young piece we have, we are not mortgaging our future. We would Grab AD, be able to still sign some younger players in FA & after this season it's two more years of Lebron... def not a lock to win a championship but having AD and still having other young talent around him isn't nearly as costly.
Man I hope this don't happen but watch we give up two of our young core for AD, then he turn around the following year and say no thanks to a deal. :sick::sick::sick:
Oh without a doubt though, if we're being honest, the playoffs seemed like a lock before that injury and the trade talk. Lakers got too greedy. A chip wasn't happening this year regardless, perhaps they lost sight of that.
A chip wasn't the goal playoff experience for the young core was. Hard to take it up to a playoff level if you never been in the playoffs.

LeBron activated.
giphy (1).gif

Old video (Feb 2019)

This guy is a prophet. Been speaking truth for years. "Luke lost the team last year...and he lost it again this year...thats why they tried to beat him up in the locker room"

This is All Good except for the fact that Randle didn't really want to stay here IMO, he asked that we renounce his rights & make him an UFA & he still took a one year deal elsewhere, i'm would assume L.A offered him something similar but it didn't work out.

Randle didn't sign a 1 year deal.

atlsfinest called it weeks ago. Lonzo out for the year.

son bowlegged with BBB's on his feet and chicken legs, not a good combination.

Y’all ever just sit there and it hits you how trash we are? Like 6 years of trash. Remember the days of “Lakers have only missed the playoffs once in 25 years”?
This. We been *** since what 2012

Back
Top Bottom