**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I thought we didn't take Ric Bucher seriously since 2007.

Ric "Hooker" Bucher :lol:

Kobe destroyed his career when he told him "I have played my final game with the Lakers". Then training camp rolled around that season and Kobe was still a Laker and Bucher was out of job at ESPN :lol:

This situation is a lot different than PG or Kawhi cuz of the Rich Paul and Lebron homie connection. Rich is gonna make sure AD gets on the Lakers. Just give it up Magic, whatever they want. We get 2 MVP level players in LA and other players will come.

It's not that simple. Takes 2 to tango and Pels ain't gonna cooperate.

It's not that simple. Takes 2 to tango and Pels ain't gonna cooperate.

Rich has sent the word AD wants to go to LA. Another team would be crazy to trade for him then risk losing him and the Pels don't wanna risk losing him for nothing.

Imagine Kyrie telling everybody in Boston he plans to resign with the Celtics only to up and leave and join the Lakers. :rofl: Jesus, he'll never be able to show his face in Boston again.

Ric "Hooker" Bucher :lol:

Kobe destroyed his career when he told him "I have played my final game with the Lakers". Then training camp rolled around that season and Kobe was still a Laker and Bucher was out of job at ESPN :lol:
Tbh, if Kobe had his way in the summer of 2007 he would've left. I ain't even mad at Ric. He just reported what Kobe was saying.

Watch KCP F everything up by vetoing any trade he's involved in :lol:

He has veto power on any trade.
Ya but he’s rich Paul client and LeBron boy. He wouldn’t do that. Otherwise we will just bench him all year and he won’t be able to showcase his skill set and won’t get a big contract he so desperately wants. He would get lots of PT in NOLA

People forgetting this angle:

If Kyrie has another season ending injury (something he’s kind of known for), Boston won’t offer him max and he’ll get pissed and sign elsewhere. Making AD trade even harder for them.

Would be good if we don’t deal for AD til summer. Might lower his price if above happens.

People forgetting this angle:

If Kyrie has another season ending injury (something he’s kind of known for), Boston won’t offer him max and he’ll get pissed and sign elsewhere. Making AD trade even harder for them.

Would be good if we don’t deal for AD til summer. Might lower his price if above happens.
he already did that last year tho no?
season ending knee clean up

:lol:

Again Rich Paul being his agent makes this totally different than those other situations.

The Pels are just upset right now but at some point reality will kick in.

Not really he's done almost all he can do unless he brings Dell Demps under the Klutch umbrella.

DyHXVWuVsAUAqOI.jpg

What scenario would you guys choose if you had any (i'm not 100% sure on the salary implications)

1. LeBron/AD/Leftovers nows + 25M in the upcoming off-season + MLE + VE
2. LeBron/Kawhi/Young Core + MLE + VE
3. LeBron/Klay/Young Core + MLE + VE
4. LeBron/KD/Young Core + MLE + VE

Personally i'd lean toward 2 or 3

What scenario would you guys choose if you had any (i'm not 100% sure on the salary implications)

1. LeBron/AD/Leftovers nows + 25M in the upcoming off-season + MLE + VE
2. LeBron/Kawhi/Young Core + MLE + VE
3. LeBron/Klay/Young Core + MLE + VE
4. LeBron/KD/Young Core + MLE + VE

Personally i'd lean toward 2 or 3
Personally 3 or 4.

This young core with Lebron and shooters >>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom