**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yall can have AD, but we want everyyyyyything for him. My Pelicans no longer need that one eyebrow having S.O.B anyway.
We survived after CP3 left, we survived after Eric Gordon left and we will survive after AD leaves. He will still remain ringless just like the others that jumped ship.
Lmao **** u mean y’all survived.. y’all still ainn win ****.. Neva won ****.. n will Neva win ****.. so hop out this thread wit yo salter white ***

Yall can have AD, but we want everyyyyyything for him. My Pelicans no longer need that one eyebrow having S.O.B anyway.
We survived after CP3 left, we survived after Eric Gordon left and we will survive after AD leaves. He will still remain ringless just like the others that jumped ship.

:rofl:

Personally unless ownership gets involved it think the Pels are gonna foolishly wait for the Celtics offer, which doesn't worry me because i don't think AD wants to be in Boston & i'm 50/50 on Kyrie leaving that team.

In the meantime, as long as we make a run too the playoffs & our young guys ball out when we're fully healthy. I think we are gonna put ourselves in a even better position to land AD.

no way! i thought they made it more than just once :rofl: damn bruh. blow it up, sell the team, move to SEA. (less travel for the Kang lol)

Man why Jimmy Buckets always come back from injury against us?
He killed us in Minnesota this year, first game back after being out, now he back tonight smh

Need Rondo to punch Mona Lisa's smug face

26EB8B13-4050-4283-A5DF-49183AEDA319.png

LOL Klutch throwing the kitchen sink against the wall to make sure AD gets traded to Lakers

In a matter of less than 48 hours...

-Klay considering Lakers if they land AD
-Kyrie very very interested in joining Lebron

Rich Paul about to spew more nonesense to throw off teams....

LOL Klutch throwing the kitchen sink against the wall to make sure AD gets traded to Lakers

In a matter of less than 48 hours...

-Klay considering Lakers if they land AD
-Kyrie very very interested in joining Lebron

Rich Paul about to spew more nonesense to throw off teams....
Probably backfire more then anything. Need Ad to come out and say he will have season ending surgery next year if he gets traded to Boston or anyone but LA. That’s the ultimate game changer

This situation is a lot different than PG or Kawhi cuz of the Rich Paul and Lebron homie connection. Rich is gonna make sure AD gets on the Lakers. Just give it up Magic, whatever they want. We get 2 MVP level players in LA and other players will come.

Back
Top Bottom