**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

must not have been watching the games lately....

im not saying he knock down, but if we comparing his skillset to "our second most impactful player" in lonzo ball....he shoot it like dell curry

I will say Lonzo been playing much better before he got hurt. I was pleased

Still rather give him up before Kuz because the ability to score and constantly put pressure on a defense is more important imo than 10/5/5

So now Zo will get shopped and whatever we get from that trade we would include in a potential Unibrow deal huh

It’s a win win for me as a fan

We make the trade we have Bron and AD

We don’t, we get one last hurrah with the young core to show us what they got. Once zo comes back we should get a month to end the season to make that push. Then we see what they about in the playoff pressure atmosphere. This will also open door for making trade after we meet with kawhi or KD or etc

If this thread thinks Ingram is basura, why would yall think Pels would want him over Kuzma? :lol: Idc who they need to get rid of to get AD, just make it happen. Lakers first

Good breakdown of the options.

Just need Rich Paul to put that nuclear option on the table.

Reactions: DLF

8hj9pe9obad21.jpg

Last edited:
If Magic/Pelinka want to reach Jerry/Kupchak status they need to find a way to get AD while keeping 2 of Lonzo, Ingram, and Kuz.

KCP, Ingram/Kuz & Hart, Zubac, 2 future first... something like that

Good breakdown of the options.

Just need Rich Paul to put that nuclear option on the table.

So we can get LeBron AD and another superstar free agent this summer! That’s great. 2 mill shy of max. I think players would be ok with that.

Back
Top Bottom