**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

:rofl: I like where you’re going with this. But two problems, Nets won’t trade Joe Harris, unless it was for something bigger, as silly as it sounds, there’s a couple guys they way over value due to how much they bought into the culture. Joe Harris is one. The second, Pels should want picks for Julius as opposed to players.

giphy.gif

When it comes to AD, id definitely trade Kuzma before Ingram.

With AD and Bron, you want that 3rd guy to guard the likes of KD, Kawhi, Paul George etc... Kuzma ain’t that.

lets review some of the fuhckery in here the past few hours....

I mean national media loves them some zubac. Ingram a future hall of fame KD-esque players and Zubac the next Marc gasol , hart is a perennial starting 2 guard with tough defense, bonga might be the next Giannis. Not bad.

wtf kinda logic is this? "Hypothetical potential player comparison logic"

Who's man is this?????????

Young Zo second most impactful player on Lakers and its not even close.

ohhh I dont know..our rim protector/one of the best shot blockers in the league in mcgee, our 4x all defensive champion point guard who was the league steals leader in '11, our 2nd leading scorer, our 3rd leading scorer....hell not even close right?

Wait your talking about lonzo ball, our pg that cant play in the final minutes of tight games because he cant knock down FREE THROWS?

Oh yeah not even close. :rolleyes

Kuzma doesn’t have the ceiling Ingram and Zo have.. Ingram doesn’t have the probability of reaching his ceiling that Zo does.

"DOESNT HAVE THE PROBABILITY OF REACHING HIS CEILING"

what is going on in here....

yNen4e9.gif

ohhh I dont know..our rim protector/one of the best shot blockers in the league in mcgee, our 4x all defensive champion point guard who was the league steals leader in '11, our 2nd leading scorer, our 3rd leading scorer....hell not even close right?

Wait your talking about lonzo ball, our pg that cant play in the final minutes of tight games because he cant knock down FREE THROWS?

yNen4e9.gif
You buffoon I was being sarcastic.

I called bonga the next Giannis.

yNen4e9.gif
It’s year 3 for Ingram. For a player who by all accounts is a hard worker and is a gym rat. Yet we’ve seen minimal progress if any from him. He continues to be the worst of the young guys in terms of impact. Realistically he is much farther away from reaching his ceiling than Zo. His stats are terrible and have always been terrible. At what point do you realize dude ain’t it.

5326B989-4FB0-4B81-9F27-BC486FD1971E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom