**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

When y'all key in on someone y'all don't like y'all don't let up lmao. Make it seem like 1 person on the team lol
Let it go. Just let it go already lol
This is a community can't just thread jack everyday. Gotta make this an enjoyable experience for everyone. Last few weeks it hasn't been. People leaving the thread and complaining lol. Yeesh.

Last edited:
Russell in his 9 minutes responsible for 20 of 23 points..

Scored 9
Assisted on 9
Forced a TO that led to 2.

He has to go at him. I don't know if that just isn't his style but you got young legs D.Lo, go at him.

He's attacking deron's over aggressiveness a little bit and getting some paint on his sneakers tonight. Seth stepped in and played more conservative and DLo went back to dribbling from sideline to sideline :lol:

Surprise surprise... D'Angelo comes out..... Offense stinks again

Team desperately needs a backup PG... Lou & Clarkson are oil & water in terms of play style.

Last edited:
Russell in his 9 minutes responsible for 20 of 23 points..

Scored 9
Assisted on 9
Forced a TO that led to 2.
E haven't you realized this won't matter lol. Shout out every mistake but belittle the good he does. You know how that go.
You might as well save ya keystrokes bruh.

Surprise surprise... D'Angelo comes out..... Offense stinks again

Team desperately needs a backup PG... Lou & Clarkson are oil & water in terms of play style.

What's going on with Marcelo? He isn't getting much burn with Luke.

I don't think it's the offense... it's the 7 or 8 layups Dallas has gotten on us

Well defense isn't really the strong suit of Clarkson or Lou Will... Besides Huertas and Calderon who has the back of a man in a wheelchair... They are our 2 worst perimeter defenders.

But if the offense doesn't flow.... If the ball doesn't move for quality shots, and you are always missing, you are building up the rhythm and confidence of the opposing teams on both sides.

Offense picking up in the 2nd... And Mavs already running out of steam

In order for Lou Will & Clarkson to work... They have to be like they were in the first 15 or so games.

Lou in 20 games...23 mpg... 16.7 PPG on 45/39

Clarkson in first 15....26 mpg 14.9 PPG on 46.8/33.3

Just hover around 45/36 between the 2, and it can work.... But there has to be mutual ball movement between the 2.

Last edited:
Yea but he is decent in the open court and knows how to ru the offense. His lack of shooting is what hurts him. I won't even talk about the defense he doesn't possess.
That's why Ingram is basically the back up pg

Clarkson is soooo bad defensively. If you just look at him for 5 min and no one else. You'd think he was blind. It makes no sense how he is so bad.

But hey he cookin offensively finally I guess

Last edited:
Well defense isn't really the strong suit of Clarkson or Lou Will... Besides Huertas and Calderon who has the back of a man in a wheelchair... They are our 2 worst perimeter defenders.

But if the offense doesn't flow.... If the ball doesn't move for quality shots, and you are always missing, you are building up the rhythm and confidence of the opposing teams on both sides.

Cut it out lol... the lead ballooned to 11 after our run with D'Angelo on the bench.

DLo had a solid 8,9 mins with Deron Williams over defending. He should take adv of that

Dlo playing well being aggressive
I just want consistent effort, him playing hard always

He needs a game that finally helps him turn the corner

It'll be interesting to see if BI becomes a Greek Freak type PG and Dlo moved to SG next season

Back
Top Bottom