**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's called a bad game.

Randle has them, Ingram, Clarkson, Nance, everybody. It happens.

He's still having a fine season overall at age 20. Stop expecting prime McGrady type production from him in year 2 and things look much clearer.
Folks with common sense know that.

Folks with lofty expectations who probably never played varsity say he is nothing but an average player...
Never played varsity? LMFAO. Go look at my profile. In fact, go check out my photos and you'll see me in action.

I was All-Tournament brotha. Wanna see proof?

All I'm saying is if our #2 pick future of the franchise PG can't get more than 4 pts against Mack/Neto then made be he's not as good as some think

As fans we should demand more not make excuses. He wasnt going up against Westbrook tonight, he should come out of the gates with aggression

Last edited:
Luke said Russell was running the play he called.

It broke down too late. But is glad he ran the play that was called

Last edited:
I'm guessing Laker fans just never realized kids take a while. Kobe spoiled everyone and we haven't had a young stud since.

19-20-21 year olds take some time, especially off only one year of college and in Randle's case, a full missed season of his rookie year as well.

Note how/why Nance is the most polished player, older + ton of college experience.

Adjust your expectations, their time will come.

I don't think DLo is going to be a "superstar" or "star", but I believe he's gonna develop into a really good role player ala like Chauncey Billups or Mike Conley. Development takes time. He's going to have some good or bad games. /shrug
NT hot takes never get old though :lol:

It broke down too late. But is glad he ran the play that was called

Obviously the play broke down halfway through though. I wish Dlo made a better read of that, but that comes with experience

More concerned with lack of aggression

Last edited:
All I'm saying is if our #2 pick future of the franchise PG can't get more than 4 pts against Mack/Neto then made be he's not as good as some think

As fans we should demand more not make excuses. He wasnt going up against Westbrook tonight, he should come out of the gates with aggression

I agree with that statement about coming out and getting more than 4 pts against dudes who are "inferior." I've seen it happen a lot where D'Lo just doesn't get aggressive towards smaller PGs. There are times where he does try to bully ball them by backing them down, but often I just see him struggling. I can understand when he has to face guys like Russy, CP3, Steph, etc. But the way he comes out so nonchalant against "lesser" talent is a little concerning to me.

DLo was slow Maxin' the ball up the floor looking at the bench with his hands for a play to be called with 9 secs left... that's Luke holding his player down

DLo is 20 going on 21...

Brandon is 19... Brandon's biggest issue is his body catching up to his game. Major difference

Last edited:

Yes, true...but an Alpha Dog would improvise and find a way to make a play if he saw that the play that was called broke down.

Which is why I keep saying....he's average.

He can't win.

He runs the play that is called, he loses.

If he played hero ball, and missed, he loses.

Reason why no one takes those opinions you keep typing seriously is because regardless of what he does, he loses with you.

There's no objectivity.

Last edited:
9secs left any PG from JV to the NBA knows to push that rock up the floor b4 the defense sets up and attack the rim. Defense sinks, u kick. U don't need a play called with 9 secs left...

Try All-Tournament against teams like Dominguez, Artesia, Lynwood, Gahr, etc.

LOL...yeah boy, you know what's up.
Barber shop in each city.

Congrats.
You better recognize 
laugh.gif

Here come the elitists
Don't agree with them = you never played ball

Get all the way the **** outta here

Edit: forgot the /s :lol:

Last edited:
Can you imagine the fans reactions/hot takes if social media existed during Kobe's early years in the league :lol: dude's would be saying "trade him" "bust" "trash"

Last edited:
For what it's worth... I've sat in on a lot of Seattle Storm and Wizards practices this year :lol:

I can honestly say, Breanna and Jewel are better than D'Angelo

Back
Top Bottom