**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just to get it right. Lou and Randle both set picks on D'Lo's left side, and D'Lo dribbled away from it?

4 pts
4 assists

We all should want more out of Dlo
No more excuses for this kid. Age or knees has nothing to do with this. He is nonchalant, going through the motions

Enough with the blind allegiance that he hasn't earned

4 pts
4 assists

No more excuses for this kid. Age or knees has nothing to do with this. He is nonchalant, going through the motions

QFT.

People who keep making excuse after excuse for him are in complete denial. The only thing this kid has earned is a free fade at Sport Clips cuz he a frequent client

I swear if none of you haven't played on a D1 level talking about hold a kid accountable who has played a total of 104 NBA games...

Just shut up. You really sound stupid.

Last edited:
Just to get it right. Lou and Randle both set picks on D'Lo's left side, and D'Lo dribbled away from it?

Nick (and his man) were on the left too. Way congested.

I'm guessing Russ was hopin one would step out on him and JR or Lou could dive to the hoop, and if not he'd launch.

No one jumped out, he launched, it got breezy. Lou went to him and gave him tips for next time. He'll learn from it.

Kobe missed about 935 of those same type of shots, it happens to everyone.

I'm guessing Russ was hopin one would step out on him and JR or Lou could dive to the hoop, and if not he'd launch.

No one jumped out, he launched, it got breezy. Lou went to him and gave him tips for next time. He'll learn from it.

Ok, I was just trying to get clarification on that possession. I saw that Lou Will got caught up in the double screens. I was thinking he was trying to pop out to get a 1 on 1 straight away for the win. Oh well, just gotta learn from this one and move on.

I swear if none of you haven't played on a D1 level talking about hold a kid accountable who has played a total of 104 NBA games...

So what # of games is the threshold for when he's ready for criticism?

Apparently it doesn't and every kid who has played a total of 117 nba games should make every shot, not make any mistakes and play perfect....

4 pts
4 assists

It's called a bad game.

Randle has them, Ingram, Clarkson, Nance, everybody. It happens.

He's still having a fine season overall at age 20. Stop expecting prime McGrady type production from him in year 2 and things look much clearer.

So is Hollywood Russell better than Mack and Kilpatrick?

So what # of games is the threshold for when he's ready for criticism?
These DLo backers wanna wait at least 3-4 years before holding him accountable lol

It's called a bad game.

Randle has them, Ingram, Clarkson, Nance, everybody. It happens.

He's still having a fine season overall at age 20. Stop expecting prime McGrady type production from him in year 2 and things look much clearer.

Folks with common sense know that.

Folks with lofty expectations who probably never played varsity say he is nothing but an average player...

Still waiting on D'Angelo to finish loading...

His two biggest inabilities are crucial in today's game... he can't get to the basket and has trouble keeping the ball in front of him...

Last edited:
Besides Lebron James,

What 19 year old was what you guys are asking him to be? A superstar cornerstone franchise piece?

Back
Top Bottom