**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ingram gonna demand a trade watch

No. I don't think he's the type. even if you did the man to trade, what leverage does he have? we still have him locked up for at least two more years and he's on a rookie deal. He's not a good enough player to demand a trade anyway

Honestly we won that cuz Bron & Wade tried to turn into a 1 v 1 late. Wade definitely took those two 3s trynna he the hero :rofl:

I was juiced Winslow didn’t shoot on that drive or J-Rich didn’t get a 3 off.

I’ll reserve judgment on Kuzma until the 45 game mark. Let’s see if he keeps this up

is kuz with klutch sports?

I heard that he was but last time I looked it up on Spotrac he wasn't. Doesn't make a difference right now though because his contract isn't up for a few more years and his marketability is near negligible as of today.

I’ll reserve judgment on Kuzma until the 45 game mark. Let’s see if he keeps this up

He's gonna have slumps. That's the nature of shooters. As long as Luke doesn't jerk him on the minutes like last season, Kuz will provide value.

These last few games from Kuz...

I can't defend BI any longer.

This game should not have been this close but I'll always take a win.
BI + KCP and a pick for Book and TA :lol:
kinda serious
But if we gonna trade any of the core please try and send them to the east unless it’s for AD :lol:

Been an Ingram fan.....sad I don’t miss him one bit after these 3 games (shoulda been 3 wins) and Kuz flourishing. I can see him, Zo and picks/fillers being packaged in a deal at some point for an established player since we seem like real contenders this year

DuHcPhYWoAAD7o2.jpg

220BD24E-394D-492C-B0B4-8E8B52FFE439.jpeg

7799D3F0-B568-48AD-B51A-52F434EADF24.jpeg

Had a great time with the fam! It really hasn't sunk in to me yet. From Watching the lakers on TV when I was 5 or 6 to watching them live and being in the crowd it's just so surreal to me. Lebron is just a monster :lol:.. Kuz was fearless. Zo played good. Lance is just buns lol.. Glad we got the W tho.. :pimp:

Only saw first half

How did zo so second half? I saw that boneheaded behind back pass but aside from that he had couple dunks and a 3. And a block at end

Please explain “playing well”.

He’s shooting 24-73 last 7 games with 4 rebs 5 assists .

I know he had 7 rebs and 4 assists last night but when you play 37 minutes we should expect that. To me he’s been struggling offensively

Again People forget that defense is an entire portion of the game, not to mention that he's been much more aggressive & pushing the pace. Even if he doesn't score that helps the team.

Ball had a decent game overall, but that also depends on the expectations you have for him as a player.

10-7-4...not exactly game changing statistics, but he definitely contributed to the win and that's all I ask of him at this point in his career.

I love his defense but Lonzo is playing like trash as far as scoring the ball. It's weird though cuz he doesn't turn the ball over and the team still looks better with him out there. He was +18 last night.

Please explain “playing well”.

He’s shooting 24-73 last 7 games with 4 rebs 5 assists .

I know he had 7 rebs and 4 assists last night but when you play 37 minutes we should expect that. To me he’s been struggling offensively
expecting Zo to get buckets will thoroughly disappoint you and only looking through an offensive lens to
assess his play is futile at least at this point. We all know he's a work in progress in that department, but
he's been moving without the ball well and has been a lot more confident. Defense is fantastic.

You guys can stay checking his shots, the boy will get there eventually but it's gonna be a slow burn. It's
going to take another 2 seasons but he's definitely shown major improvement even in his offense. Stats
may not show, but he's looked significantly better on the court.

Reactions: DLF
expecting Zo to get buckets will thoroughly disappoint you and only looking through an offensive lens to
assess his play is futile at least at this point. We all know he's a work in progress in that department, but
he's been moving without the ball well and has been a lot more confident. Defense is fantastic.

You guys can stay checking his shots, the boy will get there eventually but it's gonna be a slow burn. It's
going to take another 2 seasons but he's definitely shown major improvement even in his offense. Stats
may not show, but he's looked significantly better on the court.
This

You can see the difference in the team when we have svi, hart, Kcp, lance and chandler out there vs ball with same lineup minus svi. We end up getting more open shots, less turnovers. That is invaluable and very under appreciated by low IQ fans. You know who you are.

Back
Top Bottom