**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i understand discussing former lakers and regret that they are no longer here

what i dont get is guys in here drooling over and always mentioning what daron fox is doing. you wanna talk about that player go in the kings thread sit there and fall in love all you want.

so any laker fan out there want to be a laker fan and stay a laker fan and dont have to worry about a daron fox fan being all in the videos. all on the records dancing. come to the lakers thread!

I mean I get it but at the same time I don't lol. We got Lebron James, our best team in 5 or 6 years and dudes still posting sad faces after Julius has a good game. Like what is wrong with y'all? :smh: :lol:
Bc he was on the team and we coulda had him for cheap. We got LeBron, woohoo!!! Goal achieved. Pack it in boys! We got LeBron!!!!!

I’d like 5 minutes with Lonzo in a room. Just me, him and a pair of brass knuckles. I’d turn him into a man

i understand discussing former lakers and regret that they are no longer here

what i dont get is guys in here drooling over and always mentioning what daron fox is doing. you wanna talk about that player go in the kings thread sit there and fall in love all you want.

so any laker fan out there want to be a laker fan and stay a laker fan and dont have to worry about a daron fox fan being all in the videos. all on the records dancing. come to the lakers thread!

giphy (55).gif

Back
Top Bottom