**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

BI can do a lot on the court. Main issue is still strength gets bumped around a lot and knocked off balance.

And if anybody knows about the shoes Ingram was wearing, it had ankle roll written all over it, Those things suck.
Also, at no point during the game last night did say I say "damn we could really use Ingram right now" hahahaha. Hate me now
word lol might as well rock some vapormax out there
adidas-crazy-bym-lvl-1-cg0991-4.jpg

id rock em on the casual all day tho :nthat:

You must not have watched the 2nd half of last season.
You know most of these guys don’t actually watch the games right? They just look at box score and listen to what uncle SAS says.

Yall gotta stop getting worked up over headlines.
The Lakers FO doesn’t want Melo, Lebron is just sad his banana boat boy is going out like this.

We not signing Melo.

Beasley > Melo.

If Lebron was on a 1 year deal and we had to satisfy him, we would’ve traded Ball and BI for Wall and we would’ve signed Melo already lol.

word lol might as well rock some vapormax out there
adidas-crazy-bym-lvl-1-cg0991-4.jpg

id rock em on the casual all day tho :nthat:

Fake news.

He was not wearing those.

Those are the casual version of the BYW's... he only wears the performance version which doesn't look sloppy like that around the ankle.

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 7.25.23 PM.png

The ones he was wearing last night have a compression sock-like thing that wraps around the ankles more snug.

Last edited:
Reactions: God
I never understood why he pouted. Homie went to NO and still ain’t a starter....

He pouted because on his exit interview with Magic & Pelinka 2 seasons ago he was told "Hire a personal trainer get beefed up and you'll have a good shot at getting a contract extension" which he never saw.

Also his agent is the guy who also reps Paul George and D'Lo so there had to be bad blood there and his agent probably told him "The money is out there and there are at least 3 teams willing to pay you the max" which he didn't get last summer.

Fake news.

He was not wearing those.

Those are the casual version of the BYW's... he only wears the performance version which doesn't look sloppy like that around the ankle.

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 7.25.23 PM.png

The ones he was wearing last night have a compression sock-like thing that wraps around the ankles more snug.
Good to know, the BYWs I got look dope but are super uncomfortable. Was wondering how dude played in em.

And if anybody knows about the shoes Ingram was wearing, it had ankle roll written all over it, Those things suck.
Also, at no point during the game last night did say I say "damn we could really use Ingram right now" hahahaha. Hate me now
For people that plays ball, we all know shoe brand or height don't affect or prevent ankle sprains.
If you land on someone, you're gonna roll it. And if you
lock your ankle like steph and Rose, it will just pop the next joint which would be your
knee.

Last edited:
First game of a back to back and we got 3 games in 4 nights. Will be a good test.

At San Antonio should be a W.

Grizz will be a great matchup. Will be fun to see two defensive teams battle it out. @memphis was always a horror show for the Kobe era Lakers.

Vs Miami - this should be a W but Dragic will return this weekend so it’ll be tougher.

I want 3-0 but I’ll accept 2-1

Mem is on a back to back also. They play in NO tonight.

Want to see Zo be aggressive with the bench unit. KCP has to hit some shots too.

First game of a back to back and we got 3 games in 4 nights. Will be a good test.

At San Antonio should be a W.

Grizz will be a great matchup. Will be fun to see two defensive teams battle it out. @memphis was always a horror show for the Kobe era Lakers.

Vs Miami - this should be a W but Dragic will return this weekend so it’ll be tougher.

I want 3-0 but I’ll accept 2-1
Nah. Will be 1-2. No rondo. No Ingram. Don’t see it. Grizz are VERY tough and at home. SA on the road, derozen and gay own us so don’t see it. Hope I’m wrong

“Lonzo, I think what he’s been doing throughout the year (is impressive),” Chandler told reporters after the game. “Especially of late on this run, picking up full court, getting steals, getting us extra buckets.

“With him, he’s one of those guys where scoring doesn’t matter because he impacts the game in so many different ways with his passing, with his defense and just the creativity out there."

Hmmm...

you guys need to relax

athletes put **** out there so they dont look bad

greek freak was acting like he aint want to get coach fired but really gave the ok

lebron put it out there that he want melo on the team so melo wont get butt hurt and lebron can look like hes looking out for his boy but really lebron gave magic the nope

“Lonzo, I think what he’s been doing throughout the year (is impressive),” Chandler told reporters after the game. “Especially of late on this run, picking up full court, getting steals, getting us extra buckets.

“With him, he’s one of those guys where scoring doesn’t matter because he impacts the game in so many different ways with his passing, with his defense and just the creativity out there."

Hmmm...

Are deflections, some steals, some rebounds, and some nice passes worth a #2 pick? Do you truly believe that objectively?

Back
Top Bottom