**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol at sending BI to the bench. For what? If Luke just staggers his minutes with Bron we're fine. Need him out there.
This

It’s pretty easy. Stagger their minutes. Sit Ingram with 5 mins left in first. Bring him back to start second with rondo/Kcp/hart/chandler or something like that

Reactions: MVP
uus7smeekp221.jpg

8-5 over the rest of this month and we should settle in the top 4.

9-4, 10-3 prediction though.

damn. wish j hart could build a legacy as a laker, ala cooper or d fish.

+1 on kuz btw.
What people don’t realize also is that kuz makes less than 2 mill a year so he doesn’t really work in most trades

For example: Ingram and ball gonna make like 15 to 18 mill next year combined (I don’t remember the exact figures). So you can see how ball/Ingram work better in a trade where salaries have to be close in return. Ball/Ingram/Kcp this year is 25+ millions.

And if anybody knows about the shoes Ingram was wearing, it had ankle roll written all over it, Those things suck.
Also, at no point during the game last night did say I say "damn we could really use Ingram right now" hahahaha. Hate me now

i like that luke left svi out there despite him struggling a bit. sure people would have complained had we lost, but i think instilling confidence in the players is a huge thing. love that svi was putting up shots right after the game too. he's going to make big shots for the lakers when his number is called.

I'd like to know who they played against during those minutes. The Chandler one is obviously the suns or something

And if anybody knows about the shoes Ingram was wearing, it had ankle roll written all over it, Those things suck.
Also, at no point during the game last night did say I say "damn we could really use Ingram right now" hahahaha. Hate me now
So when we had: svi, lance, Kcp, Beasley and chandler on the court for 5 minutes you didn’t think “man we could use his playmaking?”

So when we had: svi, lance, Kcp, Beasley and chandler on the court for 5 minutes you didn’t think “man we could use his playmaking?”

lol @ playmaking... cmon bruh, you just called Ingram a playmaker smh... I cant bruh, I really cant.
I dont have it in me to explain how wrong you are. Im not going back and forth with you about this so here it is. You win and Ingram is a "playmaker"
Lets move it along :lol:

lol @ playmaking... cmon bruh, you just called Ingram a playmaker smh... I cant bruh, I really cant.
I dont have it in me to explain how wrong you are. Im not going back and forth with you about this so here it is. You win and Ingram is a "playmaker"
Lets move it along :lol:

You must not have watched the 2nd half of last season.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom