**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

BI being out for a few games might work out long term. Feel like Hart should be starting and Kuz needs to move into that 2nd scorer role next to Bron.

Ease BI back in off the bench.

Hopefully it forces Zo to stay aggressive too.

BI being out for a few games might work out long term. Feel like Hart should be starting and Kuz needs to move into that 2nd scorer role next to Bron.

Ease BI back in off the bench.

Hopefully it forces Zo to stay aggressive too.

Nah we can't afford it with the schedule this month and how crazy the west is. Need every body on deck. BI been playing well too.

Nah we can't afford it with the schedule this month and how crazy the west is. Need every body on deck. BI been playing well too.
Definitely dont want to be short handed, but I feel like BI being the go to scorer off the bench and having Hart start with Bron is best long term.

DBgElgUU0AAO464.jpg

giphy.gif

regardless if the spurs were on a back to back, this was a great win

even though LJ carried us down the stretch (as he should though), our guys hit the right shots at the right time of the game and got stops when we needed them...

squad is looking pretty good for only being together 2 months now....

I think B.I. going down will be good for us, KUZ gets to slide over to that #2 scoring option and we get another shooter on the floor with hart.

good to see the shots starting to fall for kuzmania

Like what I been seeing from zo lately as well, regardless if he aint putting up alot of points he's more THREATENING on offense, teams gotta stick to him now, play honest D...that's what we need from him, just to be a THREAT for us while he's on the floor on top of everything else he already does.

giphy.gif

That LeBron guy is pretty good.
BUT... BUT.. BUT...

He doesn't contribute to this team.
Guys on here clearly got no patience or logic sometimes... Of course Bron is not going to do this every night.

ANYWAY, Ball for Wall would be a good trade for us, Wall is a killer and a primetime player. He's someone I'll
be willing to trade the young guns for. Not PG, not Beal

Kuzma showing lots of promise. I think going forward, it would be beneficial to the team to slide BI to the second unit so he can lead them. He's better with the ball in his hands anyway. Then they can slide another shooter in the starting unit like Hart/KCP. Come late game, they can just play by match ups.

Back
Top Bottom