**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I doubt Favors plays big minutes anyway. It's Gobert the Lakers have to worry about. Which means, the key players in tonight's game are Randle and Mozgov. Randle has to attack the rim with no regard for human life, get Gobert in foul trouble.

It would be nice to have our guards attack too, we get little penetration (pause) from our starting guards

Hopefully Mozzy's jumper is on again to pull Gobert out of the paint..

He's shooting a sizzling 47% from 16-24 feet this season.

Last edited:
Gobert takes up so much space and can cover so much ground... their gonna have to attack his body.

The team just needs to play with aggression... not out of control ...but very aggressive.

When DLo plays aggressive and not 'too cool" jogging back n whatnot he is head n shoulders better... what I saw from Ingram the other night when he got a little aggressive I loooooved.
Same thing with Julius. Everyone needs to turn up the aggression and they will be fine. The only person I would say needs to slow down is Clarkson. He plays way too fast and out of control at times, and thinks too much out there. He needs to slow down and let the game come to him.

It would also be nice if Black is back...lol....he can really help set the rotation back and help with giving Goobers some fouls

Probably inconsequential, but Zubac should have waited a year to come over.

Maybe if another month passes and the Lakers are down in the standings they'll start giving him minutes though.

All solid points above. Agree with all of them.

I'm surprised Clarkson has reverted back to the reckless play. I really thought he turned the corner the beginning of the year when he showed that he could pick his spots, know when and where to attack, and basically played with the poise of a veteran. I honestly think he's putting too much pressure on himself because of the Lakers' recent slide.

If Mozzy is shooting a "sizzling" 47% from 16-24 feet, you'd think Luke, Shaw, and Mad Dog would've been all over that and game planned accordingly. Once again, I will point to Russell, the team's so-called leader and PG. It's up to him to recognize this and get his teammates involved. Why not see more of the pick n pop with Mozzy and force Gobert to defend Mozgov outside the paint?

I'm waiting for Ingram to have a legitimate breakout game. You can tell he's getting more and more comfortable out there. Hopefully tonight's the night.

Yeah honestly I think if clarkson plays better we win more games...he's pretty important off the bench

I can't believe how low Tarik's pain threshold is
His ankle was tweaked, it didn't even roll over
And that was almost a month ago lol

One of the things I can't stand about Mozgov is that he doesn't rebound the ball and doesn't block shots. It hurts the Lakers because we don't have another imposing presence in the paint that has size and can do the dirty work on a consistent basis night in night out. This makes us strictly a finesse team and that ain't gonna get it done. 

I can't believe how low Tarik's pain threshold is
His ankle was tweaked, it didn't even roll over
And that was almost a month ago lol
Or it could be that it was misdiagnosed in the first place which wouldn't be surprising given how still our medical staff seems to be trash. 

tumblr_lxa8renaSL1qfkop6o1_1280.jpg

Mozgov's hands rival that of Kwame Brown :smh: he can't ever handle any pass. It has to be a perfect pass for him not to fumble or lose it. So annoying.

Back
Top Bottom