**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Then Clarkson has to go

No room for the both of them

JC was playing well in the beginning of the year. He was actually one of the more consistent players along side Lou. I still have faith he will get his mojo back. He is thinking waaaay too much out there.
Playing way too fast

JC was playing well in the beginning of the year. He was actually one of the more consistent players along side Lou. I still have faith he will get his mojo back. He is thinking waaaay too much out there.
Playing way too fast

Not saying that he can't regain it.. Or he has hit his ceiling.

What I mean is they are too similar in terms of what they want to do.. Can't have them on the court at the same time, and Clarkson isn't good enough to start,

At a certain point, they are a detriment playing together, unless they are going nuts and hitting everything.

Then Clarkson has to go

No room for the both of them

Not if Swaggy is gone

Nope even if Swaggy is gone.

Especially if Clarkson doesn't go to a scoring 2nd player.

Too bad on defense, and too much lack of cohesion on offense

Last edited:
Slight derailment thanks to the Dippers injuries but it's Christmas so I'm not mad. Big game vs the Mavs that actually holds some weight.

000Byron_Scott.jpg

All we need to do is get rid of this injury ghost that has been haunting us for years and just ket the season ride out

Real talk.

Luke and the kids can't be proud of this win tonight. I mean they trailed game all during the 1st half.

Got hot during the 3rd quarter.

Then nearly blew this game in the 4th quarter by letting a Clips team without CP3 and Blake not playing tonight hang around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom