**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dlo got that cocky slow motion non chalant swag of a 20 year veteran with 5 chips about to retire
Shameful

Has he EVER sprinted back on D? Is it just him or is it a generational thing ?

Every time we haven't scored on a play this quarter is because Deng did something wrong :lol:

Except for Moz blowing a solid pocket pass

Last edited:
Ingram looked MAD FRUSTRATED walking back to the bench on that timeout. I like to see that. Dude has passion. He's shot the ball 8 times already and is playing aggressively. Dude is a damn rook and he is the most aggressive player on the court for the Lakers right now. Channeling his inner Mamba.

Meanwhile, Russell lookin' nonchalant like he don't got a care in the world. SMH
1st time we have agreed since you been here. There's 1 thing I do have to agree with you on with DLo. He act WAY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL. Like bro you gettin dugg out by the Magic.

So Lou or Clarkson?

At some point, one has to be chosen.

Because unless they're both shooting out of their mind like the first 15 or so games, their redundancy becomes a detriment.

Last edited:
So Lou or Clarkson?

At some point, one has to be chosen.

Because unless they're both shooting out of their mind like the first 15 or so games, their redundancy becomes a detriment.
Trade Lou & give clarkson his designated role because when he tries to do too much he looks like he is just gonna internally combust on the court.

Lou is the better player, but Clarkson is six years younger and locked up for the next three years after this one.

Last edited:
Lou is the better player, but Clarkson is six years younger and locked up for the next three years after this one.

It's sad that somehow Lou damn Williams is a better defender.

How Clarkson always ends up on the other side of the court than his man is on confuses me every time.

It's sad that somehow Lou damn Williams is a better defender.

How Clarkson always ends up on the other side of the court than his man is on confuses me every time.
He plays entirely too fast. It's like he only had one speee and it's phsycotic. Lately it seems like he has been thinking too much. He needs to slow down a bit. His defense and offense is really erratic

Oh and I know there defense is terrible as far as man to man but Luke needs to dead the whole switching everything. They haven't gotten that concept down at alll

It's hilarious that Huertas is usually the smallest, slowest and least talented guy on the floor but is always making plays.

Oh and I know there defense is terrible as far as man to man but Luke needs to dead the whole switching everything. They haven't gotten that concept down at alll

Zone in the third was working well denying easy attempts.

Where it failed was no rebounding. That's where we miss Randle and Nance. And in that case, TRob should have started the 3

Back
Top Bottom