**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i said we would lose 15 straight if we dropped the game against Philly :lol:

Tank watch: Dallas and Phoenix pick up wins (9) as does New Orleans (11) we're right there.

ANYTHING IS POSSSSSSIIIIBBBBBLLLLEEEEEE

Team tank baby
Let's get it!!

Or let's just offer this whole squad of bums for the Greek freak

Who was it that posted the lakers schedule saying we have a good shot and putting together a nice winning streak and I said we might win 1-2 games??? Lol show yourself!!

Suns loss
Knicks loss
Sac loss
Nets loss
Cha loss
Mia loss
Magic loss
It was me. The injuries really took a toll on the team

Really wish BI got the chance to play with Kobe since they appear to be wired the same. DLo completely wasted that opportunity

Sure Kobe might still be there in a limited mentorship role, but being able to pick the mambas brain throughout the season and see him prepare daily would have been invaluable to BIs growth

youre talking about the kobe of last season ?

By all accounts and most recently by Larry Nance, last year "was weird"

Dudes quick to say d'lo squandered the opportunity to learn from kobe, Kobe wouldve shunned BI the same way

Last edited:
watching our guards on defense specifically dlo and clarkson is disgusting.

effort man nobody has it

During the two games before last night, I saw both DLo and Lou give up a dunk or a layup to a rolling big because they simply didn't want to get switched on them.

:smh:

It's funny how dudes want to tank so bad just so they can then turn around and ***** and moan about how whoever we draft just aint got it, come up with bogus trade ideas for westbrook then beg and plead to tank again

Monk. Ball would mean D'Lo got a one way tix from LAX. Although we should aim high, Fultz :pimp:

I could theoretically see Mitch and Jim adding Ball and shifting D'Lo to SG. Ball going up and down the floor with D'Lo, BI, Randle and Nance would be amazing on O.

As much as this whipass dude annoys he has some points on dlo...he just doesnt try on defense and if hes not hitting shots hes just not engaged in the game im hoping for the best tho

Really wish BI got the chance to play with Kobe since they appear to be wired the same. DLo completely wasted that opportunity

Sure Kobe might still be there in a limited mentorship role, but being able to pick the mambas brain throughout the season and see him prepare daily would have been invaluable to BIs growth

Ingram wired the same Kobe?

Nahhh b, Ingram plays scared as hell out on the court. Barely gets the ball past half court picks up his dribble and passes it to one the guards and stands in the corner. Dude's game is completely underwhelming at this point. Sooooo much work to do for that kid.

Ingram wired the same Kobe?

Nahhh b, Ingram plays scared as hell out on the court. Barely gets the ball past half court picks up his dribble and passes it to one the guards and stands in the corner. Dude's game is completely underwhelming at this point. Sooooo much work to do for that kid.
This!!!! Frustrating watching him play. I had high hopes for him

Back
Top Bottom