**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol rondos face when he said never to talking to bron
Rondo_zero.gif

Would not surprise me ONE bit if kawhi has already spoken to magic and told him he’s coming. Just like LeBron probably told magic months ago he’s coming. And just like PG told magic he ISNT coming weeks ago

Only people surprised by all this are the fans

So many ppl think we won’t be contenders this year. I don’t get it.
When you have Lebron you’re in win-now mode so I expect Maglinka to do whatever it takes to put players around him to contend for a ring and not waste a year
I honestly feel like this team is #2 or #3 in the West even without Kawhi. Kuz and Ingram will show out this upcoming season. Watch.

I honestly feel like this team is #2 or #3 in the West even without Kawhi. Kuz and Ingram will show out this upcoming season. Watch.
Ya I’ve been telling people, everything comes down to how our three young studs improve. If they stay stagnant and injury prone, we won’t be great. But, if they continue the trajectory we know they comparable of, we byke

Dis dude always been a robot :lol:

They thought I was crazy for saying BI would avg 17 last year.

Write it down 20, 5 and 4 next year.

https://247sports.com/nba/los-angel...ndon-Ingram-has-All-Star-potential-119606034/

But LeBron is a Laker, and he is not pressuring L.A. to acquire a second star now, per sources familiar with his thinking. His decision to come alone for three guaranteed seasons speaks for itself. He knows Ingram has at least borderline All-Star potential, and that the 2019 free-agency class is loaded beyond Leonard. He has faith in the combined powers of his supernova talent and the Lakers brand.

:pimp:

Has LeBron even signed the contract to the Lakers? I heard they had to pull the jerseys, would start a riot if he backed out lol

Is he even confirmed to bringing #23 to the Lakers with him? I mean, he still has #6 to use like in Miami

:smh: 'Bron should've kept #23 exclusive to Cleveland, the Lakers don't even have #6 retired........he could've easily carried over his Miami number to Hollywood.

#23 LBJ should've been forever Cleveland, but I digress

Yes he’s still signing. He waited til mid August to sign last time he was in Cleveland. He’s overseas somewhere. He ain’t flying back just to sign.

Yes it’s still 23 for in game use. His practice jersey will be number 6.

They pulled jerseys in NYC bc he hasn’t signed yet and so they can’t sell his jersey yet.

last 2 teams going for a three peat

Lakers lost in semis to Dallas
Heat Lost to San Antonio in Finals

I feel like GS is gonna get comfortable, mess around and underestimate a squad come playoff time.

Back
Top Bottom